First Weekend in July!

XTreme

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh right , you did'nt even know Wales was playing the other day , so "our "  is irrelevant , you just dont like footy 

🤣 🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Correct, you got knocked out (sorry thrashed) by Denmark :classic_biggrin:

We don't mind losing......as long as it's not to you lot!

• Haha 1

Went out to see how the one placentas live in the Beach communities locally, most are grilling cow parts. pork parts, beer parts.

_DSC1743.thumb.JPG.5c04b6f60cd6e796c9b932affea1059b.JPG

Bonus Ass Cam shot thanks to Go pro on rear rack. As we see Ass Cam catches Scooter riders being passed in a no passing zone, asses need glasses i just blew a stop sign to get this pic, Buck mode off.

If im not mistaken its our local crew of Scooter Philes, @Clive @Mawsley and @Six30 

384762646_badass2.thumb.jpg.a8082720b716093d29afbbb7fb508244.jpg

You have to wonder what @Sir Fallsalot @XTreme @Mess @Mawsley @boboneleg @Grasshopper's Ride @Catteeclan Think about some maybe all or none of any of this?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Went out to see how the one placentas live in the Beach communities locally, most are grilling cow parts. pork parts, beer parts.

_DSC1743.thumb.JPG.5c04b6f60cd6e796c9b932affea1059b.JPG

Bonus Ass Cam shot thanks to Go pro on rear rack. As we see Ass Cam catches Scooter riders being passed in a no passing zone, asses need glasses i just blew a stop sign to get this pic, Buck mode off.

If im not mistaken its our local crew of Scooter Philes, @Clive @Mawsley and @Six30 

384762646_badass2.thumb.jpg.a8082720b716093d29afbbb7fb508244.jpg

You have to wonder what @Sir Fallsalot @XTreme @Mess @Mawsley @boboneleg @Grasshopper's Ride @Catteeclan Think about some maybe all or none of any of this?

Is that an extra fuel tank on the back of the Puch Maxi, I suspect not.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tym said:

Give them a link to this place.......they seem to be doing more riding than some of the clowns we've got here!

They probably got cameras too!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Is that an extra fuel tank on the back of the Puch Maxi, I suspect not.:classic_laugh:

Most our 1970's scooters have badly rusted gas tanks, my best guess is thats the main tank. :littleguy:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's a lot of tar snakes on that road

Our town is cheap and "those" summer people are to drunk to care... 😃