Bish

Clive

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I did 150 miles on Bank holiday Monday.....all country lanes, kept away from the holiday hotspots.

You would have to ride a Boeing or an Airbus to do that!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I did 150 miles on Bank holiday Monday.....all country lanes, kept away from the holiday hotspots.

Sounds like it suits you better than the Tiger?

Just now, Pedro said:

You would have to ride a Boeing or an Airbus to do that!

Around here we have some very touristy places, Newstead Abbey, Hardwick Hall, Bolsover Castle...Clumber Park, and Edwinstowe, the home of the fabled Robin Hood, these place get packed on public holidays.....best avoided.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sounds like it suits you better than the Tiger?

I was happy with the Tiger, was nice to ride, I found it quite comfy, it seemed to fit my frame, but jeez it was very top heavy with a tank full of fuel, had a couple of oh shit it's going over moments, but it never did...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Around here we have some very touristy places, Newstead Abbey, Hardwick Hall, Bolsover Castle...Clumber Park, and Edwinstowe, the home of the fabled Robin Hood, these place get packed on public holidays.....best avoided.

yes GIF

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

I was happy with the Tiger, was nice to ride, I found it quite comfy, it seemed to fit my frame, but jeez it was very top heavy with a tank full of fuel, had a couple of oh shit it's going over moments, but it never did...

I find that the tank under the seat setup is much better in that respect!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I find that the tank under the seat setup is much better in that respect!

The dude is talking about a 900cc triple on a tall 90s suspension, Pete, can't get more top heavy than that!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The dude is talking about a 900cc triple on a tall 90s suspension, Pete, can't get more top heavy than that!

Dolly Parton.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

An A Model KLR can. 🤓

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

A KLR is about the same but a third of the engine? Or did you mean Dolly Parton?

I assume im higher. then again,

i always assume im higher.

🤓

6 hours ago, Tym said:

I assume im higher. then again,

i always assume im higher.

🤓

We always assume you are high.

Tripping I Feel It GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

On 04/06/2021 at 23:03, Clive said:

I had a Trophy 900. That was top heavy too. Alright until you needed to manoeuvre in a gravel carpark or on a hill/camber!

My favourite Oh Shit moment on that was just after I got it. We went to the BMF rally in Peterborough and it was pissing it down and it was one of the years when they had you parking on the grass. I stopped and went to put the bike on the sidestand but it went straight into the ground. So I was trying to haul the bike back upright, on wet grass, otherwise it would have been bike dominoes! I managed it, but I still don't know how. Even the main stand sank into the grass! First think I bought at the show was a sidestand puck! 😂😂

• Haha 1