A visitor from......

XTreme

It would have been more entertaining than the usual drivel that is posted on there.

They should have embraced it and had a laugh😂

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Does he ride a Harley and call everyone a cunt? Is he off the wall handsome, intelligent and the envy of all who meet him? 

@Buckster .....you where doing so well up to cunt.?👍

32 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You are such a moist flange.

I'm used to what you normally post but that made me laugh out loud.
Now the woman is suspicious.

• Haha 1

I just looked at it now.....my name gets mentioned (no idea why) and then this manwithadog guy says he knew me on forums years ago.

I don't recall the name manwithadog......but we're talking about thousands of people who went through BZ/GB/DSUK/MB since 2002. I don't remember every one of them obviously. Do you remember @Tym?

So because he said he knew me years ago, Six tells Stu he must be a spy. And because he's in Edinburgh then it must be @Buckster

Then Stu has a rant about me trying to destroy his forum.

Make of that what you will......I don't think I need to say anything, cos you can draw your own conclusions.

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Some poor old twat is sat somewhere in Devon with his dog, feeling totally rejected now..😕

I'm struggling to grasp how they can say it's Buck just cos he's in Edinburgh.

I just checked and there's about a half of million other people there as well.

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Destroying the forum!!!!!!......being a little over dramatic I think.🤔

He also said well done to Bender for getting pissed and getting rid of me! 

Not a very professional way to conduct yourself really......after all, existing members will look at that that and think "When is this going to happen to me'".

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He also said well done to Bender for getting pissed and getting rid of me! 

Not a very professional way to conduct yourself really......after all, existing members will look at that that and think "When is this going to happen to me'".

So is it just you that still gets mentioned over there or is it all of us?

If its the former then I think its a personal vendetta against you for some misdemeanour that they think you have done if its all of us then I'd say they are all just butt hurt that we all have somewhere else and much better to be than there and even more so that this place is thriving 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

So is it just you that still gets mentioned over there or is it all of us?

If its the former then I think its a personal vendetta against you for some misdemeanour that they think you have done if its all of us then I'd say they are all just butt hurt that we all have somewhere else and much better to be than there and even more so that this place is thriving 

I haven't got a clue if it's all of us who get mentioned Rich

Though it appears @Slowlycatchymonkey did get an honourable mention inasmuch as they don't appear to want her back! :classic_laugh:

So it may just be us two......and they think the rest of you are just deluded acolytes who appear to be under my control.

Obviously I'm some sort of Jim Jones or David Koresh type of character!

Shit......this is like something you'd read on a Manic Depressives newsgroup, or some outlandish theory put forward by David Icke.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I haven't got a clue if it's all of us who get mentioned Rich

Though it appears @Slowlycatchymonkey did get an honourable mention inasmuch they don't appear to want her back! :classic_laugh:

So it may just be us two......and they think the rest of you are just deluded acolytes who appear to be under my control.

Obviously I'm some sort of Jim Jones or David Koresh type of character!

Shit......this is like something you'd read on a Manic Depressives newsgroup, or some outlandish theory put forward by David Icke.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

You mean this is not a Scientology forum!!!!.😨

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Clive said:

You mean this is not a Scientology forum!!!!.😨

Don't look much like a bike forum either come to think of it!

Damn......why didn't I get myself any high profile acolytes?

Face Palm GIF

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't look much like a bike forum either come to think of it!

Damn......why didn't I get myself any high profile acolytes?

Face Palm GIF

Sorry😕.......................................................................................................................Master!😂

• Haha 2

There will be a donation collection thread, though, to pay the poor bastard who gets you next, somewhere in Essex or Milton Keynes or wherever

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Just so you cast aways know, if you fuck off somewhere else there won’t be a thread worrying if you’ve been stolen ...

It did surprise me that people followed me over here though.

I never saw that coming......and neither did the other forum I'd have thought.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

It did surprise me that people followed me over here though.

I never saw that coming......and neither did the other forum I'd have thought.

We only followed you because you owe us money you twat so cough up,

Now correct me if I am wrong I usually am, BUT from my recollection on the other site you assisted greatly with the change over to the host site and Stu couldn’t thank you enough for it, so when did you do anything wrong?.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Swagman said:

Now correct me if I am wrong I usually am, BUT from my recollection on the other site you assisted greatly with the change over to the host site and Stu couldn’t thank you enough for it, so when did you do anything wrong?.

Correct.......and nothing happened after that. First thing I knew was the Blender PM on New Years Eve that me and Six got.

Neither of us had actually done anything to get a warning......and Blender was unable to show one instance of disruptive behaviour. it was based on a "feeling" the Mods had apparently! Am I right @Six30?

I decided to leave at that point (I was planning to fade out anyway so it just speeded up the process)......and Six stayed. That's it basically.

I wasn't bothered one bit......I'd moved on. Then a few days later some of my friends from there started showing up here.

Then the bad feeling started with them, and now I'm a Cult Leader with a bunch of brainwashed Acolytes who all report back to me. :classic_unsure:

I don't know why they can't move on.......they wanted me out so they've got what they wanted.