A visitor from......

XTreme

30 minutes ago, Clive said:

The mod "feeling"šŸ‘......is that similar to the "feeling" that you want a shit?

Ā 

Or a feeling that I need to do something but not sure what....oh I know let's be a nazi and make something up to fuck up a forumĀ 

• Haha 2

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Or a feeling that I need to do something but not sure what....oh I know let's be a nazi and make something up to fuck up a forumĀ 

That sounds pretty accurate Rich.

Just now, XTreme said:

That sounds pretty accurate Rich.

What gets me about it all is the fact that stu must be able to see that what they are both doing is detrimental to the forum and it puzzles me why he would allow them free reign to abuse all and sundry it just doesn't make any senseĀ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

What gets me about it all is the fact that stu must be able to see that what they are both doing is detrimental to the forum and it puzzles me why he would allow them free reign to abuse all and sundry it just doesn't make any senseĀ 

Stu gives them the bullets to fire.....they're not making any decisions themselves.

What's the reasoning behind it? Beats me!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Stu gives them the bullets to fire.....they're not making any decisions themselves.

What's the reasoning behind it? Beats me!

Well in this case I think the demise of the forum will be of stu's own making, who knew it was such a fascist dictatorship over there

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well in this case I think the demise of the forum will be of stu's own making, who knew it was such a fascist dictatorship over there

Best off out of there, itā€™s a bit of a cunt that you canā€™t pm someone a link to another bike forum without getting penalised, childish doesnā€™t cover it, never mind itā€™s that forums loss in subs.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

The thing is, I don't remember it being like that in 2013......it seemed much more relaxed then as I recall.

@Tango, Rennie, and (I think) Techno were the Mods, plus the clientele were totally different too.

So I'd say that over time it changed into a different entity for some reason.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The thing is, I don't remember it being like that in 2013......it seemed much more relaxed then as I recall.

@Tango, Rennie, and (I think) Techno were the Mods, plus the clientele were totally different too.

Was the same when I joined in 2012 although I never posted a great deal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Best off out of there, itā€™s a bit of a cunt that you canā€™t pm someone a link to another bike forum without getting penalised, childish doesnā€™t cover it, never mind itā€™s that forums loss in subs.

It's not as if you can only be a member of one forum......and no others can ever be mentioned.Ā 

That isn't a normal way of thinking!

As far as I'm aware, nearly everybody here is a member ofĀ other forums as well. Including me!

PM or put up links to whoever you want.....makes no odds to me!

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Techno.....šŸ¤”....wonder where he disappeared to.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Correct.......and nothing happened after that.Ā First thing I knew was the Blender PM on New Years Eve that me and Six got.

Neither of us had actually done anything to get a warning......and Blender was unable to show one instance of disruptive behaviour. it was based on a "feeling" the Mods had apparently! AmĀ I right @Six30?

I decided to leave at that point (I was planning to fade out anyway so it just speeded up the process)......and Six stayed.Ā That's it basically.

I wasn't bothered one bit......I'd moved on. Then a few days later some of my friends from there started showing up here.

Then the bad feeling started with them, and now I'm a Cult Leader with a bunch of brainwashed Acolytes who all report back to me.Ā :classic_unsure:

I don't know why they can't move on.......they wanted me out soĀ they've got what they wanted.

Think itā€™s cause you made such a fuck up of my mid campaign... you twatĀ 

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

Think itā€™s cause you made such a fuck up of my mid campaign... you twatĀ 

WeĀ had it in the bag......then you went and blew it by trolling some newbie!

You fucking bellend!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Techno.....šŸ¤”....wonder where he disappeared to.

He moved away with his brothersĀ 

Techno & TechnoĀ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Techno & TechnoĀ 

Did they move into House or Garage?

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Techno & TechnoĀ 

So many people just left......you can't have been responsible for all of them surely?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So many people just left......you can't have been responsible for all of them surely?

He was, quietly, removing the opposition.........to become a mod by stealth.šŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

He was, quietly, removing the opposition.........to become a mod by stealth.šŸ˜‚

Being a Mod is the shittiest gig on the planet.......and in reality @Six30Ā never wanted it anyway.

It was just a permanent ongoing windup!

They got Blender and Fryer on the case now......probably because they were the only ones who applied!

As for Rennie......he's a good guy! And it's noticeable that he takes a backseat and distances himself from all the drama there!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Being a Mod is the shittiest gig on the planet.......and in reality @Six30Ā never wanted it anyway.

It was just a permanent ongoing windup!

They got Blender and Fryer on the case now......probably because they were the only ones who applied!

As for Rennie......he's a good guy! And it's noticeable that he takes a backseat and distances himself from all the drama there!

Think Blender and Fryer are a humourless pair of tits.

Ā Ian has the right idea, get pissedšŸŗšŸŗ and let them 2 get on with it.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Think Blender and Fryer are a humourless pair of tits.

Ā Ian has the right idea, get pissedšŸŗšŸŗ and let them 2 get on with it.

Ā 

Ā 

Which is strange because when I met up with blender for a pint in 2019 he was a down to earth and decent blokeĀ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Which is strange because when I met up with blender for a pint in 2019 he was a down to earth and decent blokeĀ 

I always find it odd when people seem different in real life to what they are online.Ā Makes you wonder which is the real them!

Maybe it's only odd to me because I'm no different whatsoever. And I'm no different posting on here than when I was posting on the other forum.

I remember Stu telling me some time ago that somebody met up with @Six30.........and apparently he seemed to be decent enough.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

No idea......I expect @Tango would know!

Techno caused a lot more people to flounce than @Six30. He and I didn't see eye-to-eye and he gradually drifted away. He's still in touch with a few of them on Facebook. There used to be YorBandit and Dave (can't remember his forum name) who were pretty good mods, but they drifted away too. I'm still in touch with them on Facebook.Ā 

Ian is a good mod, but I think he's running out of steam now too.

Craig's a good lad, met him at a few rallies, but I didn't have him down as a mod. Dunno about Blender, I've never met him.

• Like 1

I think the big problem there now is that there's too many people on there that take every opportunity to be offended. It's like walking on eggshells these days. The banter and humour has gone from the place.

• Like 3

I did say on here (in a previous incarnation šŸ˜‚) that it seemed like it was a forum for the permanently offended.šŸ˜‚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I did say on here (in a previous incarnation šŸ˜‚) that it seemed like it was a forum for the permanently offended.šŸ˜‚

And then you got offended on here Clive?

Dr Evil Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 3