First Weekend in May!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good luck with that, whatโ€™s the temp there?

It's about 20C here at the moment, with a bit of cloud cover. But it doesn't look too threatening at the moment! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tango said:

It's about 20C here at the moment, with a bit of cloud cover. But it doesn't look too threatening at the moment! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nice ๐Ÿ‘ Do the french doย that thing thats popular in Spain where the BBQ is in a covered area?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nice ๐Ÿ‘ Do the french doย that thing thats popular in Spain where the BBQ is in a covered area?

naaah, the French only worry about the rain if its getting in the pastis and watering it down...๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Some have the bbq in a covered area, but most we've seen are just in the corner of the garden or on the patio. And some have a complete kitchen in their garden! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

Went out onย the ninet (after checking I am still insured n taxed, soย easy to lose track of these things) andย had a blast.. kind of. Havenโ€™t ridden it for so long it felt a bit new. I suppose I hadnโ€™t done very many miles on it before lockdown or in the gaps so some of it was comfortable and familiar and some of it was.. oops.. oh yepย oops again.. oh yep I remember that now.. oops ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love that bike, the suspension is hard, and the bikes rough (a bit like very fine farm machinery) but oh itโ€™s fun and a weeny bit dangerous mwah ha ha haaa.ย 

Is there a way of posting pics in a smaller size? Someย were zoomed in pics and look fine on a tiny phone screen but monitor size theyre less than thrilling and Iโ€™m pretty sure I should post rideย picsย here at some point or face accusations of being a casual..ย ย heaven forbid.ย 
Also wondering if we can have a twat of the week awardย for general twatishness of either forum members or the general public who are busyย bringing ย โ€˜joyโ€™ to life? I have an excellent nominee from today whoโ€™s clueless face as he nearly wiped me out deserves place..ย and an fโ€™in goodย shake.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is there a way of posting pics in a smaller size?

The pics show up according to the size they are when you upload......the maximum width it will post is 1920px.ย If you want smaller just resize them down first.

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Also wondering if we can have a twat of the week award

Yes.....just start a thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, let's have a photo.ย  I have no idea what a ninnet is . is it a chinese bike ?

R Nine T Beemer!

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

1974_bmw_motorcycle_r906_158344933066ec4fa56eb1eSILVER-74-R90-6-12500-MILES-004.jpg.be8663e18e424611002bb4fa5e372ea9.jpg

Ah no nothing that cool. Itโ€™s a modern iteration (one I can start and maintain ๐Ÿ˜‚), itsย a show pony or it would be if I washed it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Hang on a sec for some reason my phots take stupid long to arrive on other devices.ย 

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's a nice beast probably the only beemer i'd buyย ๐Ÿ‘

Cheers mโ€™dear. I did go back n forth on it trying to dissuade myself but itโ€™s a bit like Woody Harrelson- ugly fuck but somehow also attractive ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plus I tried out other show ponyโ€™s, like the Triumph Bonneville and the Indian Scout and only this one made me laugh my head off and fear I might die at the same time ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Cheers mโ€™dear. I did go back n forth on it trying to dissuade myself but itโ€™s a bit like Woody Harrelson- ugly fuck but somehow also attractive ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plus I tried out other show ponyโ€™s, like the Triumph Bonneville and the Indian Scout and only this one made me laugh my head off and fear I might die at the same time ๐Ÿ˜„

You know they work off road as well i led a group out a few years ago and one of the guys had one that was the first time i saw one

IMG_6484.thumb.JPG.b4bef03bcaa92f4b8aa9ff1f7421e270.JPG

ย 

ย 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You know they work off road as well i led a group out a few years ago and one of the guys had one that was the first time i saw one

IMG_6484.thumb.JPG.b4bef03bcaa92f4b8aa9ff1f7421e270.JPG

ย 

ย 

Bloody hell, Iโ€™dย heard it, Iโ€™d seen it plugged but I didnโ€™t know if could actually happen outside a carefully curated BMW photo shoot?! Bit bloody heavy though ay? I mean a Himalayan is one heavyย thingย to regularlyย dump in the dust but one of those ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Great pic though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bloody hell, Iโ€™dย heard it, Iโ€™d seen it plugged but I didnโ€™t know if could actually happen outside a carefully curated BMW photo shoot?! Bit bloody heavy though ay? I mean a Himalayan is one heavyย thingย to regularlyย dump in the dust but one of those ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Great pic though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

He was a good rider him and his mate on a triumph scrambler kept up with me on my 650 all day, when i was talking too him he said he was watching me closely and if my wheels left the ground he had to jam on the anchors pretty damn quickย or he was going to be in painย :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

7D575C9E-77A0-49C7-9603-C64C8F9120DF.thumb.jpeg.f938d0298b979002c7d3703d151a8fda.jpeg

I had a sneak preview the day before these hit the showroom. Knew a mechanic working for the local, Norwich, stealer. Had a sit on etc.
Like Fred said, one Beemer I could own. Although one of my mates has just got himself a new GS and that looks nice too but to much hard earned for me.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

7D575C9E-77A0-49C7-9603-C64C8F9120DF.thumb.jpeg.f938d0298b979002c7d3703d151a8fda.jpeg

Ah !ย  I've never seen one of those before.ย  I have to admit that I tend to switch off when someone says BMW , but I quite like that

• Like 1

I give up!ย  I've been to 4 HD dealerships over the past weekend trying to see the new Pan America. None of them have it and have heard no rumors as to when it might show up. One sales guy didn't evenย ย know hat I was talking about.

Got a cool shirt for @Buckster though. Size XXXXXXL, too!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Earache said:

I give up!ย  I've been to 4 HD dealerships over the past weekend trying to see the new Pan America. None of them have it and have heard no rumors as to when it might show up. One sales guy didn't evenย ย know hat I was talking about.

Got a cool shirt for @Buckster though. Size XXXXXXL, too!

They have one at West Coast Harley in Scotland. Did they not have any bigger shirts, Iโ€™m a bus driver you know.

fatty eating GIF

ย 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They have one at West Coast Harley in Scotland. Did they not have any bigger shirts, Iโ€™m a bus driver you know.

fatty eating GIF

ย 

Figures you'd get one before us. Did you see in person? Opinions?

ย