Easter Weekend!

XTreme

8 hours ago, Tym said:

Upright would be brilliant for his bowl and bladder functions, getting around is a whole other story, my spazz is good inside on tile, horrible on padded carpet and off hard surfaces with its small diameter caster wheels.

If i was full time id need an outside chair and an inside chair, and one for maybe being upright, ugh, just looked my base model Spazz is up to almost 2 grand American on discount websites....

Its one of the cheapest rigid frame chairs you can get.

???????

yeah, I want him to keep the old one as an "off road" chair that he can use as and when we're allowed back into town. that'd work so lng as we all know what the plan is in advance cos the carers need to know which chair to use for the day cos it's a looong and complicated job getting him into and out of it ( seeting as he can only move his eyes and his left hand a little.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bruce said:

We've had to run the diesel heaters constantly.  Hell froze over. Christ that wind is cold!

You're in a plane Bruce?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Happy easter

Thanks, nice dry warm cozy here, HVAC is working so dont you worry one bit! Cooking a roast, thinking of you not that much butt! ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I had money on you picking up on that ?

Trouble is the odds were even on that bet so you dont win anything.

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Plumbing done, other than my stop cock leaking, another bloody job to sort but as everywhere's closed it'll have to wait. Prep the bikes for MOT today and maybe a little ride if time allows.
Nice seeing Bath again Bob. Walked miles and miles there with daughter. We looked at house prices there too, can't imagine they've come down at all.:classic_laugh:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Express delivery booze drop from pilot friends

Do that near the Portuguese or Galician coast in the middle of the day and the coast guard will never think it's booze :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

On 02/04/2021 at 18:40, XTreme said:

Damn.....are we ever going to get this thing under control?

It seems like the EU bureaucrats have slowed the vaccine procurement so much that there's now a third wave, and they blame the UK for it. Rich! :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Specs said:

It seems like the EU bureaucrats have slowed the vaccine procurement so much that there's now a third wave, and they blame the UK for it. Rich! :rofl:

Looks like we're going into our fourth wave!

We are about a hour away from our Easter feast.

The turkey should be ready in about an hour. Since it's only Lynne and I  this year we only bought a small 12 pound one. We are having my famous chorizo sausage and pecan stuffing, roast carrots and turnips along with garlic roast potatoes.

Yum! Happy Easter Everyone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1