Easter Weekend!

XTreme

Always makes me think of the Transatlantic Series back in the 70's......I usually did Mallory on the Sunday and Oulton on the Monday.

oul.jpg.89caa07b6c54759859e572fa9da777fc.jpg

Somewhere en-route between the two circuits we'd usually end up pissed and sleeping in a ditch!

Then stagger round the track the following day!

5s.jpg.5f5bea81792e5c1e5babb1d6a26a5f1d.jpg

No such avenues of pleasure are open to me these days!

Now I'm old, exiled in a foreign country, there's a killer on the loose, and it looks like it's going to fucking rain!

1941880880_Screenshot2021-04-02110736.jpg.29d8a96ac4dceca351821648edf8fb73.jpg

I'm Livin' The Dream! Fuckmine!

So what's your plans this weekend?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Made an apple crisp for mums, never liked them, this is the first one ive ever made, now i know why i never liked them after reading then throwing out all the recipes.

I made up my own recipe for apple crisp.fear me.

:classic_cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am now on furlough for 3 weeks... again. Lockdown comes into force in theory saturday night, but in practice monday night so Tomorrow, if it's not too cold, riding ( 3 weeks worth in one day) sun Lyon and back to try and sort out what's going on with Bro in law's new wheelchair...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MooN said:

I am now on furlough for 3 weeks... again. Lockdown comes into force in theory saturday night, but in practice monday night so Tomorrow, if it's not too cold, riding ( 3 weeks worth in one day) sun Lyon and back to try and sort out what's going on with Bro in law's new wheelchair...

Damn.....are we ever going to get this thing under control?

According to the weather forecast, rain doesn't start till about 3 in the afternoon tomorrow.

So hopefully I can get out for a while in the morning. :classic_unsure:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MooN said:

sun Lyon and back to try and sort out what's going on with Bro in law's new wheelchair...

Is he having trouble mounting firepower!?! Mo' Molle gear to the rescue! :littleguy:

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

According to the weather forecast, rain doesn't start till about 3 in the afternoon tomorrow.

I was able to Spazz myslef into the street and back, i might be up for a Spazz report. ???????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tym said:

I was able to Spazz myslef into the street and back, i might be up for a Spazz report. ???????

Top Man! Class! :littleguy:

• Thanks 1

I started the weekend with a Friday ride on Charlotte.  Not as warm as I thought it was and a bit windy, but still, I love riding my Honda so very much. ?

Stopped at the water to enjoy the beautiful view as the sky was looking cool.  I was hoping to see some seals, as there was a bunch hanging around yesterday, but no luck. 

5962D93F-520E-429E-968E-7E76294B7B83_1_201_a.jpeg

B6D6C537-F587-47F3-B5EF-FF03692D803C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

We stay clear of the wet stuff until Sunday so I’m off out tomorrow with a couple of old boys. One is on an ancient Kawasaki custom bike and the other is running in his spanking new Triumph Trident........so my Himalayan may just be the fastest of the three? ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Skippy said:

We stay clear of the wet stuff until Sunday so I’m off out tomorrow with a couple of old boys. One is on an ancient Kawasaki custom bike and the other is running in his spanking new Triumph Trident........so my Himalayan may just be the fastest of the three? ??

You still locked in the province Ray?

We are celebrating (as much as Lynne  and I can with the lockdown) with all restaurants closed for the next month I am roasting a prime rib roast with all the fixings including Yorkshire puddings. We have officially paid off all our debt! No more mortgage and all other debt is finally gone. It feels fucking great.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mess said:

We are celebrating (as much as Lynne  and I can with the lockdown) with all restaurants closed for the next month I am roasting a prime rib roast with all the fixings including Yorkshire puddings. We have officially paid off all our debt! No more mortgage and all other debt is finally gone. It feels fucking great.

Happy Birthday Good Job GIF

Congrats!

I am about 3 years away from that.....looking forward to it! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Happy Birthday Good Job GIF

Congrats!

I am about 3 years away from that.....looking forward to it! ?

It's a great feeling. you are going to be amazed at how nice it is to not have that worry.

It's like i'm free now  and i can say screw it!  if i don't want to work today then nope not going to do it.

It took way longer than i thought it would but as you know housing costs here in Vancouver are insane. I never in a million years thought when i was young that my crappy house here in Delta  would ever be worth well over a million bucks.

Vancouver's done. there is no way a young couple alone can afford to buy a house here, a frigging condo ( flat for you euro types) start at $800000+ grand

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yes mate

Got more complex here now cos some of the town areas around us have gone into perimetral lockdowns so my path is getting blocked in more directions.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Mess said:

Way to go Mess you should be proud of all the hard work it takes to do that. :littleguy:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tym said:

Is he having trouble mounting firepower!?! Mo' Molle gear to the rescue! :littleguy:

nah, he's supposed to be getting a new chair with a fonction that will "verticalise" him. ie move him into an upright position. He's tried one and though the upright position is good the chair is less good with manouverabilit and less capable outside on the broken pavements etc.  We need to see if there's options available to remedy that, Oh yeah, the base model costs 26,000€ which is more than my car cost new...

• Like 3