Tym in Surgery!

XTreme

He's going in right about now! Apparently they're putting a robot arm in him.......which sounds unusual to me.

Maybe @Slowlycatchymonkey will know more about this?

He's hoping to be back out later today if all goes well.....so fingers crossed everybody!

• Like 2

Just now, Bruce said:

Doh!

I've been lake-sailored!

I wrote the above before I saw your other post Bruce, perhaps Tym may explain more clearly once he's back......................

or perhaps not ?

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

perhaps Tym may explain more clearly once he's back

I don't know exact details as Tym doesn't like to talk about it......but I do know is he was going in at 8AM EST.

And if all goes well he'll be out later in the day.

Well Tym if you find this thread (that alone will be a miracle the way this shit show is run) then you can see we’ve all been hoping it’s done n dusted n you’re on your way home all fine n dandy. Particularly Dandy, I could imagine you rocking dandy. I tried to donate on Bruce’s ball jar labelling charity thread for you but couldn’t see any bank details so I spent it on new gloves I don’t need instead, being kind hearted I knew you wouldn’t mind so Tym thanks for the gift ?

2F69F5B7-7ED1-4E91-947B-9DA87815A164.jpeg

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Bruce said:

tYm already has a gross of rubber gloves. Cant you read? Anyway, no bank details because we are using JustGiving Tym ( A Hard Time ). You can make ado's by applying ointment at correct intervals. It's a thing you know. :littleguy:

It’s an area of expertise I feel you’ve had more time with, so combine that with your let us say ‘slightly above normal’ interest in balls, bums and ointments, your natural ability for a higher form of empathy based on owning the same flibbery jibbery whitebait bits I’m thinking the kindest hands, the most experienced hands are yours. Now you wudna want to deprive a mate in need of that now would you?

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think Swagman has moved on by the look of it!

members are disappearing quicker than Fred & Roses kids .

• Sad 1

You guys who want to discuss your medical problems in detail can if you want, my enemies wont be told by me where my achilles heels are.

:classic_tongue:

They dint use the robot cause what had to come out needed a hole this size, i nice you lady gave me a nice haircut, to bad all my hair isnt on my head. 

:classic_dry:

_DSC1440.thumb.JPG.1efe341fc94b44bbf4afa229f8b6c35f.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Six30 said:

members are disappearing quicker than Fred & Roses kids .

Great ain't it? I've retired more men than Social Security! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

You guys who want to discuss your medical problems in detail can if you want, my enemies wont be told by me where my achilles heels are.

:classic_tongue:

They dint use the robot cause what had to come out needed a hole this size, i nice you lady gave me a nice haircut, to bad all my hair isnt on my head. 

:classic_dry:

_DSC1440.thumb.JPG.1efe341fc94b44bbf4afa229f8b6c35f.JPG

How you feeling Tym?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

fine n dandy.

So far so good, now on to the next phase, i think this new guy is going to do more than the others, he actually seems interested in why my insides are so odd, i say a dogscan is needed...lol

I feel ok butt, im on drugs @XTreme, i can tell somethings gone from me, you just can feel somethings missing, maybe it wont hurt to eat anymore, i dunno.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

So far so good, now on to the next phase, i think this new guy is going to do more than the others, he actually seems interested in why my insides are so odd, i say a dogscan is needed...lol

I feel ok butt, im on drugs @XTreme, i can tell somethings gone from me, you just can feel somethings missing, maybe it wont hurt to eat anymore, i dunno.

Pile the food in Tym!

On drugs? You haven't felt an uncontrollable urge to listen to "Dark Side of the Moon" have you? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Tym said:

Its an oldun but a good’n- Plenty of rest and stay hydrated, avoid any stress apart from this forum thats fine ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bruce said:

They came in roaring like lions and left with a silent whimper?  ?

In like Lions......and out like Lambs Bruce!

Always been the same hasn't it?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

In like Lions......and out like Lambs Bruce!

Always been the same hasn't it?

You cant beat consistency! :wave: