Second Weekend in March!

XTreme

54 minutes ago, Bruce said:

You made it out of copper water pipe! On a zorst?! The whole world is reeling in shock that it lasted!

Wrong answer Mr. Metalurgist. It came from my bag of leftover parts from loosenuts™ pipe kit! 

If it was from a plumber it would have  been 5 times more expenive to boot. lol

Black-Muff__76676.1477519916_1280_1280.jpg.a40dbf8a98e9a937e8461ee7a868988b.jpg

The best part? My bicycle needed a pipe kit, not spandex...lol

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Took a lot of wiggling as things didn't line up perfectly, no surprise there, but I managed to get the new exhaust on my Himalayan.

Looking forward to going for a ride to hear the new sound and see what all my modification have done. :littleguy: 

It has been awesome having a bike to ride, while working on another one, you would almost think I enjoy motorcycles or something....  ?

FE037EE3-162C-4DCF-B9BB-7C1CFD405F28_1_201_a.jpeg

Is the othe Himalayan still on the stock exhaust? It’ll be nice to hear the difference of them running together.

• Like 1

After not being with him for a few weeks, today is hanging out with Costa day, had a walk just now, and shall be watching tv in the afternoon 

AE1B483E-19E4-4ECE-9722-BAE801D9BE35.thumb.jpeg.21864484b784e1b04d2490246d75da71.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Twins ( reduced) birthday party this afternoon so I shall find something very important that needs looking at somewhere else...:wave:

• Haha 3

Just now, MooN said:

Twins ( reduced) birthday party this afternoon so I shall find something very important that needs looking at somewhere else...:wave:

Oh look a forest fire, Moon, could you.... :dancebanana:

• Haha 2

Got my new consumer unit fitted and the shower is wired back in. Got to wait for some bits to sort the cooker.
When I fitted the shower electrics I used a CU by Proteus, never liked it as it's was made of thin plastic. Didn't even like looking at it. 
Very happy with this BG metal one.
@Sir Fallsalot. How much trouble could I get in with all the security ties off my meter and supply box?
We had an electrician form our supplier come out to fit a smart meter. He started pulling everything out only to put it back together again saying he didn't know what he'd do with the extra wires?????? I'm a bloody motor mechanic and I can see what's what. Anyway he left and didn't bother re-sealing everything.

Must admit its been handy with me fitting the new CU.
Got to deliver a car to Norwich in a bit so prob grab a take out on the way back. Then to soil the little lady a bit as it's mums day.
As for my Mum who's in hospital, not sure what to do for her. She's now missed Xmas, her birthday and now Mother day.
Told Her I was coming round for her birthday so I think she threw herself to the floor.:classic_laugh:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Then to soil the little lady a bit as it's mums day.

I don't know how to respond to this :classic_laugh: as for the meter seals if your concerned just phone up the people who changed the meter and tell them they never put the seals on they will come back and seal it for you. after you've finished what your doing of course

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't know how to respond to this :classic_laugh: as for the meter seals if your concerned just phone up the people who changed the meter and tell them they never put the seals on after you've finished what your doing of course

Spell check didn't help me there did it.

• Haha 2

Just waiting for Tony the Tools to show up.

Been read the usual riot act by the wife not to show off cos I've got somebody with me!

confused ryan reynolds GIF

Just praying this isn't going to be a pedestrian affair! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

On 12/03/2021 at 15:49, XTreme said:

Well I've spoken to Tony the Tools and Sunday is on!

Destination is Baul!

20200905_112149-min.jpg.62fea17837466a54d49a58181b42c781.jpg

He will be the first person to ride with me since 2016......and the previous one before that was 2007.

Well once we can get out of Murcia I’ll come over and bother you. ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Skippy said:

Well once we can get out of Murcia I’ll come over and bother you. ?

Come on over Ray.....you'll make me look young! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tym said:

Do you guys need walls like that @Pedro? Is there razer wire on top? :classic_unsure:

It's too small a space, with too high a population density outside to have any privacy without walls.

On the picture, the left wall is a garage on the other side, the right one has the neighbour's garden on the other side and is about as tall as my eyes or a little taller, so not that high and you can easily jump it. Still, this house has been broken into twice and both times climbing over the tallest side.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just waiting for Tony the Tools to show up.

Been read the usual riot act by the wife not to show off!

confused ryan reynolds GIF

She doesn't mean you, surely a mistake.

You never try to intimidate or show off at all.

Suspicious Someone GIF

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's too small a space, with too high a population density outside to have any privacy without walls.

On the picture, the left wall is a garage on the other side, the right one has the neighbour's garden on the other side and is about as tall as my eyes or a little taller, so not that high and you can easily jump it. Still, this house has been broken into twice and both times climbing over the tallest side.

Ok, so it makes for a nice outdoor space thats kinda inside/private/outside, i like it to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Ok, so it makes for a nice outdoor space thats kinda inside/private/outside, i like it to be honest. 

I like it too, even though it's closed you can look into the distance if standing up so it doesn't feel claustrophobic. I would rather have something completely open like I do at my place, but that is really not nice with so many people on the street like here.

• Thanks 1