Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

my mate has a Bulimic lives in the flat above him ... making a bit of a noise last night, had to bang on the ceiling and shouted " for fuck sake, keep it down up there " !!

• Haha 4

Well, this Joke created a civil war inside the Washington Post, it might be good.

"Every girl is bi.  You just have to figure out if its polar or sexual."

🤪

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tym said:

The sad results of legalizing mrijuana are coming to light...lol

who needs a ramp a roundabout will do....

a roundabout tym enables the flow of traffic with out the need for traffic lights 👍

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

who needs a ramp a roundabout will do....

a roundabout tym enables the flow of traffic with out the need for traffic lights 👍

Know that roundabout well, he wasn't the first although prob the highest.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tym said:

That's eerie, I know the Save The George Tavern campaign and it is nowhere near where they roll the cheese. It's a very old pub in Stepney that everyone seems to want to pull down and the landlady is forever fighting them off.

https://thegeorgetavern.london/shop/save-the-george-tavern-white-t-shirt

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

That's eerie, I know the Save The George Tavern campaign and it is nowhere near where they roll the cheese. It's a very old pub in Stepney that everyone seems to want to pull down and the landlady is forever fighting them off.

https://thegeorgetavern.london/shop/save-the-george-tavern-white-t-shirt

Thats a great price for a T to be honest, sign me up if they have free shipping. 🤪

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I love that guy!

He's got a few funny ones over football and political stuff, but the best one ever was about there being no gays in Ireland  :classic_laugh:

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He's a flamboyant !! :classic_laugh:

He's a just dancing man Kathleen.

This is exactly how a lot of the Irish roadworkers speak, they have a way with the words. When I asked one of them what their new supervisor was like he replied, 'Well I'll tell you. He's a grand fella..... but I wouldn't want to pay for his breakfast!' This was his polite way of saying he was signing off on the wages fairly but was also a fat bastard.

• Haha 3

A Midget pulls a lovely married women and they go back to her house , just as they are getting down to it , they hear the front door open

" quick its my husband , go out the window and hang on to the window sill "she says

the husbands comes in the bedroom and says "jesus its cold in here " and slams the window shut .

the midget plummets to the ground , an ambulance is called and he gets took to hospital.

a few days later the women goes to visit the midget , "how are you " she says,

"8 broken fingers broke both my ankles 3 ribs and my pelvis and fractured elbow  "says the midget

"it could of been worse " she says .

"worse.... how could it of been worse " he says 

"well its lucky i live in a bungalow ", she said

• Haha 4