Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I have a red U.K. passport, I will take it with me on Sunday when I head to Wales just in case. Twats!

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

Why though?

Here's a news item that snuck past the censors.

Parkland, FL School Shooting 2/14/18 - Hero Teacher on GMA described shooter as 'Police in full metal garb,
Helmet, Face Mask, Bullet Proof Armor'

https://rense.com/general97/parkland-school-shooting.php

Leftie climate hoaxing commies pushing for equal opportunity gun control, you know the ones, want to take the guns off the people that didn't do it, all these school shootings are inside jobs by the PTB.

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Parkland, FL School Shooting 2/14/18 - Hero Teacher on GMA described shooter as 'Police in full metal garb,

Leftie climate hoaxing commies pushing for equal opportunity gun control, you know the ones, want to take the guns off the people that didn't do it, all these school shootings are inside jobs by the PTB.

So “all” school shootings are conspiracies?

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

Well you got one thing right you posted this in the right thread as it fits the title of this thread perfectly 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well you got one thing right you posted this in the right thread as it fits the title of this thread perfectly 🙄

Only until we start "Fucktard Corner"

• Haha 2

Stating that a shooting or mass murder is made up should just be deleted to avoid anyone having to read it even if through other people's replies.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Noo I don’t want fucktard corner, I’ll have to spent at least the rest of the weekend in it after Fred’s April Fools 😆

I will join you there for mucking it up

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That shows the attitude of twats nowadays so clearly .  Just laugh at him , take videos and shout 'don't help him because he's a police officer'  :wank4az:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1