Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

66039-fbc45316-442a-4dec-816c-63cd8cef24

I saw a news report about this earlier and it said that it was the 126th mass shooting in the US this year..........and we're still in March!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

I saw a news report about this earlier and it said that it was the 126th mass shooting in the US this year..........and we're still in March!

What’s more, people are more worried about the shooter being misgendered than they are about the murdered schoolchildren.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What’s more, people are more worried about the shooter being misgendered than they are about the murdered schoolchildren.

Unfortunately, yes. And the emotional scarring of some of the kids who were at the school. Photos of petrified kids being led from the school and bussed to safety. Did you see the body cam footage from 2 of the police who took out the shooter? The constant sirens blaring through the school as they worked their way through! Sickening!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tango said:

Sadly I’m so desensitised to America’s constant mass shootings and mad gun laws I haven’t even looked at the news on this one. 

• Sad 1

On 30/03/2023 at 04:35, Six30 said:

66039-fbc45316-442a-4dec-816c-63cd8cef24

Even had time to change shoes between entering the building and getting shot with no visible wounds and no blood pooling, is that a conspiracy ?

image.png.23ed51f70fef65a6d89cc7aa2e529071.png