Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I am having serious trouble not turning into a grammar nazi, feeling triggered though :classic_dry:

do it , there's no bigger twat than the nazi police ..

this is true aint it @XTreme we know this dont we.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm seeing reports on Twitter that Bozo has come out and said "We must reconcile ourselves to more deaths".

Holy fuck! :classic_ohmy:

you should stop  watching the news ... just get on with your life , well what's left of it you fossil.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

do it , there's no bigger twat than the nazi police ..

this is true aint it @XTreme we know this dont we.

Oh yeh.......and if you're going to become a Grammar Nazi @Pedro you got big shoes to fill!

We could have a lot of fun with him on here......he'd spent all day following @Tym around.

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

you should stop  watching the news ... just get on with your life , well what's left of it you fossil.

As long as the Covid Zombies don't turn up here they can crack on with it!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

'?'//......he'd spent all day following @Tym around.

a nun tried to get me to pronounce things right in the 6th grade, iern iron wtf is wrong with people i got an axecent. I talk funny too and ramble odd cause I like two kinds of musac, country and western. Voted for rEagan twice top that.

I keep Maggies Busts around for fun. Twins are twice the fun. Time for a double mint candy, shameless product placement advert in posts what on earth!?!

🤓

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

Government advice has changed yet again

E5kC1fsWYAETEpa.jpeg

Difficult for you guys to know who to believe though!

Every single respected scientist, or the likes of Right Said Fred, Laurence Fox and Richard Madeley?

GIF by MOODMAN

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Difficult for you guys to know who to believe though!

Every single respected scientist, or the likes of Right Said Fred, Laurence Fox and Richard Madeley?

GIF by MOODMAN

The name is making it harder, had he went with Bollocks Said Fred he would surely get less credibility.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tym said:

a nun tried to get me to pronounce things right in the 6th grade, iern iron wtf is wrong with people i got an axecent. I talk funny too and ramble odd cause I like two kinds of musac, country and western. Voted for rEagan twice top that.

I keep Maggies Busts around for fun. Twins are twice the fun. Time for a double mint candy, shameless product placement advert in posts what on earth!?!

🤓

I used to date identical Twins , my mates used to say , how the fuck do you tell them apart..... Easy i said, Sharon's got  massive tits and Barry's got  a moustache .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Spain's Ministry of Health proposes closing all nightclubs and disco-bars to contain Covid-19!

The warning report and response body of the ministry has sent a document to the Public Health Commission calling for the "urgent" closure of all nightclubs, regardless of the cumulative incidence rate of the area where they are located.

The body also advocates restoring the curfew, a measure that would require the central government to approve a new state of alarm decree.

Here we go again! 

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Spain's Ministry of Health proposes closing all nightclubs and disco-bars to contain Covid-19!

The warning report and response body of the ministry has sent a document to the Public Health Commission calling for the "urgent" closure of all nightclubs, regardless of the cumulative incidence rate of the area where they are located.

The body also advocates restoring the curfew, a measure that would require the central government to approve a new state of alarm decree.

Here we go again! 

Is the hospitalisation and death rate going up?

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is the hospitalisation and death rate going up?

The number of Covid-19 patients receiving treatment in Spain has risen 9% in a week, accompanying the rise in new cases that has been seen for the last 10 days and that has pushed the 14-day cumulative number of coronavirus cases per 100,000 inhabitants up to 204 – a rise of 50 compared to Friday.

Monday’s report included 32,607 new infections and added 23 Covid-19 victims to the overall total. Since the pandemic hit Spain, 3,866,475 coronavirus cases have been diagnosed, while the official death toll stands at 80,934.

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The number of Covid-19 patients receiving treatment in Spain has risen 9% in a week, accompanying the rise in new cases that has been seen for the last 10 days and that has pushed the 14-day cumulative number of coronavirus cases per 100,000 inhabitants up to 204 – a rise of 50 compared to Friday.

Monday’s report included 32,607 new infections and added 23 Covid-19 victims to the overall total. Since the pandemic hit Spain, 3,866,475 coronavirus cases have been diagnosed, while the official death toll stands at 80,934.

Do you know percentage of the population has had two jabs?

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

80,000 deaths is not even 1% of Spains population and if they calculate deaths same way as they do here ,{ by saying  deaths by any cause with in 28 days of a positive test !!  what ! } its probably not 80k .

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

17 million out of 47 million, not even half, thank the lord we are out of the eu , we'd be in the same boat.

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The older ones who had Pfizer should be covered now.....and they're on to 30 year olds now.

But a lot of us between 60 and 69 on AZ are still waiting for the second......because of the gap between them.

Just now, XTreme said:

The older ones who had Pfizer should be covered now.....and they're on to 30 year olds now.

But a lot of us between 60 and 69 on AZ are still waiting for the second......because of the gap between them.

If the percentage of people who have have had both vaccinations is low (sounds like if 60-69 year olds are still waiting they are very low) then I can understand the govt considering partial lockdown/curfew measures. Crap though that is for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If the percentage of people who have have had both vaccinations is low (sounds like if 60-69 year olds are still waiting they are very low) then I can understand the govt considering partial lockdown/curfew measures. Crap though that is for you.

It's spreading amongst the youngsters now......and AFAIK they're not sure how effective our vaccines are against Delta and Lambda.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's spreading amongst the youngsters now......and AFAIK they're not sure how effective our vaccines are against Delta and Lambda.

just go chuck your bike in the sea ,burn your Xsara , go in side  lock your doors get your food delivered and never venture out again ... and shut the fuck up about Covid .

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just go chuck your bike in the sea ,burn your Xsara , go in side  lock your doors get your food delivered and never venture out again ... and shut the fuck up about Covid .

kramer GIF

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Delta variant has been prevalent in this country for a very long time now and the death toll hasn’t risen because of it. There will at some point maybe 6 months, maybe a year be a variant thats is truly resistant but right now its just fear being used to help people accept control. When enough of Spain is vaccinated (assuming their snail like pace gets the job done before a genuinely resistant strain appears) suddenly they’ll change their tune in exactly the same way they have here.

• Like 1

Fucking great just had a message off the lad i've been working with all week saying he's failed two DIY covid lateral flow tests, said he's going to have a proper test tomorrow. I've just done a test myself and its negative

• Like 2