October's Bike Of The Month  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for October's Bike Of The Month

• Bobononeleg's Suzuki DR650
    • Grasshopper's Ride's Royal Enfield Himalayan
    • Moon's Triumph Tiger 800

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

fight me bruce lee GIF Bring it on..... ?

So you want to blow everybody in November as well? :classic_laugh:

Guys.....we've got some real red blooded women on this forum.......no farkling bimbos like you get on Buttrider! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Grasshopper's pic has the best adventure backdrop imo. When it comes to settings she has the drop on the rest of you.

Indeed, but sometimes you just feel like having some cheese and red wine after an autumn ride in rural France.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Grasshopper's pic has the best adventure backdrop imo. When it comes to settings she has the drop on the rest of you.

It's bike of the month not backdrop of the month your supposed to be voting for the bike :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Let me put it this way then. If anybody is going to entice me back into the saddle with photos then Grasshopper's photos will.

The reality is the only thing that's going to get you back in the saddle is selling that tub, it takes up all of your time and needs more attention than 3 mistresses when your not sailing it  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you gonna do with this shit @Pedro?

Word is he has to ride to Slovenia and kiss the toes of The Mistress Koper, patron saint of Tomos mopeds... :littleguy:

• Haha 2

i just discoverd that you can change your vote...  ok, I wa trying to see if I could vote twice and rig it but I didn't manage that...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

If it comes to a tie I reckon I should get the deciding vote by virtue of being unbias and impartial while also in possesion of great taste and discernment ?

I think the ones who voted for me and Fred will have to recast their votes!