Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So one by one european countries have been banning flights from the UK today.    Wake up Boris, I reckon the rest of europe are trying to tell you something

To be honest y;all do cause quite the problems during the 'Olidays on the mainland....lol

• Haha 2

Here's the current restrictions in place in Andalucia!

The regional government will allow travel between the provinces in the region until January 10. Between December 23 and January 6, travel in and out of the region will also be allowed for visits to see family.

On December 24, 25, 31 and January 1 and 6, the number of people allowed at a gathering will be increased from six to 10.

Between December 18 and January 10, shops and other commercial establishments may remain open until 9pm, while bars and restaurants will be able to open from the morning until 6pm and from 8pm to 11.30pm (1am on New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve).

A curfew will remain in place from 11pm to 6am, with the exception of December 24 and 31, when it will be pushed back to 1.30am.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2020 at 10:51, XTreme said:

Here's the current restrictions in place in Andalucia!

The regional government will allow travel between the provinces in the region until January 10. Between December 23 and January 6, travel in and out of the region will also be allowed for visits to see family.

On December 24, 25, 31 and January 1 and 6, the number of people allowed at a gathering will be increased from six to 10.

Between December 18 and January 10, shops and other commercial establishments may remain open until 9pm, while bars and restaurants will be able to open from the morning until 6pm and from 8pm to 11.30pm (1am on New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve).

A curfew will remain in place from 11pm to 6am, with the exception of December 24 and 31, when it will be pushed back to 1.30am.

FFS. :banana121or:

we currently are still with just an advisory of 6 adults max in a house. Curfew 20H till 06H00 which was lifted just for Christmas eve. no travel restrictions within the country at this time. The Brits can fuck off though... :banana121or:  :rofl:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MooN said:

we currently are still with just an advisory of 6 adults max in a house. Curfew 20H till 06H00 which was lifted just for Christmas eve. no travel restrictions within the country at this time. The Brits can fuck off though... :banana121or:  :rofl:

I know a Brit who's over there at the moment in his motorhome, he's stuck over there as he can't get a ferry back.

He texted me, I think he was looking for some sympathy.  He got fuck all sympathy from me, it's wankers like him that are spreading this shit about. You have my permission to slash his tyres if you spot him :wank4az:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 25/12/2020 at 11:55, boboneleg said:

I know a Brit who's over there at the moment in his motorhome, he's stuck over there as he can't get a ferry back.

He texted me, I think he was looking for some sympathy.  He got fuck all sympathy from me, it's wankers like him that are spreading this shit about. You have my permission to slash his tyres if you spot him :wank4az:

bloody right. anybody who got stuck since the beginning of the pandemic ( with the exception of truck drivers who had no choice) can find sympathy in the dictionary somewhere between "shit" and " Syphillis" .  All you were sked to do was stay at home in front of the telly and drink beer and yuou weren't even capable of that?  then fuck you Mate, you're part of the problem. 

• Like 1

Its really just an overt plan for govt types to insert control in societies not used to such Draconian rules.

The Chi.coms are behind the whole thing, and they just won WWIII to be honest.

:wave:

this is fucking curiuoser and curiouser. 

this seems to be the govts latest plan to move curfew to 18H00

image.png.864543633c06ec8ac2abcc56b8abc8d6.png

who the fuck have the Cote d'or depertement ( 21) given blow jobs to? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MooN said:

this is fucking curiuoser and curiouser. 

this seems to be the govts latest plan to move curfew to 18H00

image.png.864543633c06ec8ac2abcc56b8abc8d6.png

who the fuck have the Cote d'or depertement ( 21) given blow jobs to? 

What changes for you?

They've changed the Tiers in Britain again then?

But from what I've read you can still go anywhere you like as long as it's to play golf?

Golf? When did golf become so essential in Britain?

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

They've changed the Tiers in Britain again then?

But from what I've read you can still go anywhere you like as long as it's to play golf?

Golf? When did golf become so essential in Britain?

It's so the cunts making the rules can still meet up at the club house. Although I can't see Boris swinging a club with any accuracy.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

It's so the cunts making the rules can still meet up at the club house. Although I can't see Boris swinging a club with any accuracy.

I will make no comment as it would breach the Politics rule! 

Austin Powers Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

The wife’s place has now run short of oxygen so, as of this morning, a new committee is going to decide how they treat cases going forward - meaning some patients won’t receive life saving treatment anymore.

What a state of affairs. 

Fucking criminal Dave!

(Really exercising self-restraint now not to break into Politics.......but you know where I stand).

• Like 1

Numbers are rising in Spain after the holiday period......they reckon this is now the third wave! No changes in restrictions for us yet though.

Scotland getting locked down tomorrow........and as I understand it, Bozo is about to make an announcement! 

18 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I just watch Boris and still don't know if we're being locked down or what.
Not that it makes any difference to anything I get up to.

Yes you are......and if there is an improvement he'll think about slightly lifting measures in mid Feb.

The funny part is politicans who dont know jack about anything and are the ones who have fucked up everything are the "experts" now

in containing a contagion thats fucken going to kill everyone Ahhhhhhhhhhh! no more humans ummmm

Whats the down side again?

:classic_ninja:

8 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

What Boris says and what is actually made law are not always the same thing. You need to see what is published.

He said that the UK has already vaccinated more people than all the EU countries put together?

the office what GIF

i cant work from home, but im not allowed to go in to work , well not to do anything thats going to earn me any money... i've watched every thing on Netflix, done all the DIY, run out of stuff to buy off ebay i dont need.....  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i cant work from home, but im not allowed to go in to work , well not to do anything thats going to earn me any money... i've watched every thing on Netflix, done all the DIY, run out of stuff to buy off ebay i dont need.....  

If I understood correctly, non-essential shops have to close as well? Is that right?

I'm lucky in that I decide when I have to go into work rather than work from home. When I get sad or bored of sitting at home at least I can ride to work, it's still riding my bike and I do have cross country routes if I want them. I have been only agreeing external meetings after checking the weather to see if I can get there and back without getting wet.

Having said that, when I realise I can't just go out and ride where I want, it makes me want to do it more, like a big kid really.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

after checking the weather to see if I can get there and back without getting wet.

Oh I see Yen!

So you've ripped into me since 2004 across multiple forums for Namby-Pamby riding.......and you're doing it as well covertly?

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Haha 3