Mine's only on 37K kms......

XTreme

10 minutes ago, Tym said:

No mud? Nirvana, butt, i hate dust too...:banana121or:

I have photos of the San Clemente reservoir in 2006 and the water was right up.......now it's so low there are actually rideable trails where the water once covered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Specs said:

Mine is three years old next month, and have only managed 11k miles on it from new. I used to do that in six months. ?

It’s the quality of the miles that matter, although Covid probably affected that.

Looks like it's going to be the week after next that it's available.......because there's a waiting list to get ITV's (MOT's) done due to the Covid shutdown.

And you can probably guess that it's going to be the G650GS.......the CRF250L would be better offroad for sure, but onroad it would struggle because of the distance I need to go to reach the abandoned shit.

I've done nearly all of the closer stuff......from now on it's going to be an hour or two to get to them. Doing that on a CRF (and I'd need to access motorways) would be hard going.

So it stacks up like this.......2007 DL650 38K kms + €1500 =

427218755_WhatsAppImage2020-09-16at20_30_09.jpeg.aec964dd9caafae01cba46b48ccef4c9.jpeg

2015 BMW G650GS with 19K kms, 1 year warranty, 2 years ITV (MOT).

It's a no-brainer......I sell the Strom for what I paid for it 15 months ago, and the €1500 cash difference equates to 9 weeks Pension.

That's been going into a separate Bank account and hasn't been touched.......so literally there's nothing coming out of my normal money.

Like I said.....it's a no-brainer!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Now you have to practice saying in your best FourBucks voice, "Could i have a large expresso moca choca latté with pine nuts on top!" :wave:

Looks like I'll be be regressing back to my status of PBF from 15 years ago......Pretentious Beemer Fuckwit!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

And now the Spanish Bike Clubs won't ignore you.

Not interested in that shit Rog! I have no need to "belong".

I have bikes so I can ride them when I want to.....and where I want to. It's not some sort of social scene for me!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not interested in that shit Rog! I have no need to "belong".

I have bikes so I can ride them when I want to.....and where I want to. It's not some sort of social scene for me!

I have bikes so I can pick up hot chicks. Hasn't worked so far, but I still have some faint hope that it will....someday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I reckon you need to have it painted bright yellow ?

If we all chip in we can get him one of those there twat suits I keep hearing BMW riders wear. Not sure what they look like, is twat better than leather for protection??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

I didn't say you need them.
The implication was that they will now need you.
They have a spy network. Someone will report that there's a new Dark Motorcycling Beemer about
that no one will recognize. And so they will approach you.

Mark my words. ?️‍♂️

You just made me realise that the Beemer really fits the "Dark Motorcycling" genre!

And of course I've got a black helmet as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Lone Amigo said:

Of course!

And I normally wear my black jeans in the Winter (they're warmer) plus I have a shorter black jacket as well.

This is really going to freak out those Pretentious Beemer Fuckwits! :littleguy:

• Haha 3