First Weekend in May!

XTreme

This looks pretty good to me!

Screenshot2024-05-03114542.png.99bb5929f67a06afbdd8beab9a0b05fb.png

So I'll be out......probably on Sunday! Cos I've been told that we need to go to Albox tomorrow!

What you doing? Hopefully somebody will do something!

Lets Go Start GIF

• Like 3

Weather not looking great....a little better for Sunday...notice I had a bad vibration coming through the bars on the KTM the other day at 120kmp ...I'll try balancing the front wheel sat and see if that cures it...tire has about another 5000k before it needs replacing..

• Like 2

I've got to go and look at a car for my sister-in-law this afternoon.  Tomorrow morning got to take a mattress to the dump recycling centre tomorrow morning then hopefully I can get out on a bike.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've got to go and look at a car for my sister-in-law this afternoon.  Tomorrow morning got to take a mattress to the dump recycling centre tomorrow morning then hopefully I can get out on a bike.

you taking your magnet overalls and jack with you ?

• Haha 4

The Mrs. & I are out for a ride today as the weather looks like it'll cooperate. Kinda stoked as I received an email yesterday from my youngest boy that he & his wife will be here by the 27th from NM as they're doing a camping roadtrip visiting places like Grand Canyon, Crater Lake, Mt. Hood etc. ...haven't seen him in 4+ yrs! So my Saturday will be spent twirling spanners on the XR in re-assembly mode....& then kicking on the SuMo to bring it back to life. The goal is to have both bikes Turn-Key ready for his arrival as this will be most of his inheritance....that way he can enjoy them NOW & not have to wait until I kick the bucket & have to wade through the red tape BS, taxes, etc. that are sure to ensue w/ the way this world is evolving......on another note: Definitely gonna have a spin on the bike today.

• Like 5

I'll be dropping the van off then resting my shoulder as much as possible other than that nothing planned 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

This looks pretty good to me!

Screenshot2024-05-03114542.png.99bb5929f67a06afbdd8beab9a0b05fb.png

So I'll be out......probably on Sunday! Cos I've been told that we need to go to Albox tomorrow!

What you doing? Hopefully somebody will do something!

Lets Go Start GIF

Sorry to disappoint you. 😂 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you taking your magnet overalls and jack with you ?

They are a reputable seller , 75 years in business .   No painting of wheels on the kerbside at this joint. 

Star Trek Ok GIF

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'll be dropping the van off then resting my shoulder as much as possible other than that nothing planned 

Get that video up, you could win COTM.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

They are a reputable seller , 75 years in business .   No painting of wheels on the kerbside at this joint. 

Star Trek Ok GIF

they just do em round the back of the showroom

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's very cryptic Fred ?

It probably involves a sheep.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He’s going on another cruise 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

He’s going on another cruise 

With a sheep.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Just replying to Pete, he said Hopefully somebody will do something! i replied :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just replying to Pete, he said Hopefully somebody will do something! i replied :classic_laugh:

It amazes me that you haven't won MOTY yet Fred!

But then I remembered that you're a miserable cunt!

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

Was hoping to get Mandis CBF and the tracer MOTed last week but didn't have the time.
Pissing down with rain yesterday and had to collect a bike from Caister so I tool the dominator, left it there and rode back and serviced a 125cc Forza. Great weather protection so can see why people like the scooters but not yet thanks.
Still came back the long way after taking it back.
Mandis been in Copenhagen all week and was back late last night so have no idea what we're doing after a bit of shopping.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Was hoping to get Mandis CBF and the tracer MOTed last week but didn't have the time.
Pissing down with rain yesterday and had to collect a bike from Caister so I tool the dominator, left it there and rode back and serviced a 125cc Forza. Great weather protection so can see why people like the scooters but not yet thanks.
Still came back the long way after taking it back.
Mandis been in Copenhagen all week and was back late last night so have no idea what we're doing after a bit of shopping.

Most probably 
jim carrey humping GIF

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

serviced a 125cc Forza. Great weather protection so can see why people like the scooters but not yet thanks.

In a ideal world I would like a bike and a scoot, the scoot is convenient for short trips like nipping to the shops or into town with its good underseal storage, and also like to have a bike for the fun part of riding, the scoot is lacking in the fun side of riding....the handling gets exciting if I push it too hard through the bends.. 😂 

But the scoot is very cheap to run, very good on fuel, servicing consists of 1 litre of oil, 1 spark plug and a air filter, and with so little power the tyres hardly wear,  well mine don't, cos I don't go anywhere to wear them out . 😂 so it suits my pocket.

So yes I would prefer a bike in a ideal world if I had the choice.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

In a ideal world I would like a bike and a scoot, the scoot is convenient for short trips like nipping to the shops or into town with its good underseal storage, and also like to have a bike for the fun part of riding, the scoot is lacking in the fun side of riding....the handling gets exciting if I push it too hard through the bends.. 😂 

But the scoot is very cheap to run, very good on fuel, servicing consists of 1 litre of oil, 1 spark plug and a air filter, and with so little power the tyres hardly wear,  well mine don't, cos I don't go anywhere to wear them out . 😂 so it suits my pocket.

So yes I would prefer a bike in a ideal world if I had the choice.

there is always a choice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

there is always a choice.

For some! people there is. 👍