First Weekend in April!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Dunno he is pretty active for his age, still sails competitively.  

Good on him, you watch he'll see 100 out id bet

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Jump... at you're age, your bones would turn to dust 

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Jump... at you're age, your bones would turn to dust 

My back would 😂................................l my hips, knees and ankles are fine....at the moment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Good on him, you watch he'll see 100 out id bet

He is one of those guys that is never sick and will just drop, at some point off the mortal coil.   He enjoys life to the full at the moment.  👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Apparently so, I'll find out tomorrow when I get to the car.

They've had it for 2 weeks come Monday so if hope they have sorted all the problems if they haven't sorted everything then I won't take the car and I'll be exiting the deal and I'll get something else 

Still think it's false advertising having it for sale like that....I guess maybe some would overlook certain things and they would have had more money in their pockets...ya make sure everything is to snuff...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Still think it's false advertising having it for sale like that....I guess maybe some would overlook certain things and they would have had more money in their pockets...ya make sure everything is to snuff...

Yeah it is false advertising, the advert said it was a stunning car with no issues at all, I test drove it and flagged up various issues which the salesman said would all be sorted before I picked the car up the following weekend and I arrive and fuck all I've flagged had been done so as you can imagine I wasn't happy since I was told everything had been done prior to me leaving home to pick it up and nothing had been sorted, more over I found more issues than I had during my test drive worst of all was the Adblue fault.

So providing its all above board I'll take it, if I find either something new wrong with it which should have been picked up when they look the car over before they hand me the car back or the issues that I've flagged haven't been investigated and sorted I won't take it and I'll call the finance company to let them know they can have the car back as I'm walking away from it

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah it is false advertising, the advert said it was a stunning car with no issues at all, I test drove it and flagged up various issues which the salesman said would all be sorted before I picked the car up the following weekend and I arrive and fuck all I've flagged had been done so as you can imagine I wasn't happy since I was told everything had been done prior to me leaving home to pick it up and nothing had been sorted, more over I found more issues than I had during my test drive worst of all was the Adblue fault.

So providing its all above board I'll take it, if I find either something new wrong with it which should have been picked up when they look the car over before they hand me the car back or the issues that I've flagged haven't been investigated and sorted I won't take it and I'll call the finance company to let them know they can have the car back as I'm walking away from it

Sure you will.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, busabeast said:

No he's in..... but in where?

Think GIF by Women's History

Tell you where I am mate, I’m ‘in’ no fucking doubt that we need a separate thread for Marcel and Zaak 🤣

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Tell you where I am mate, I’m ‘in’ no fucking doubt that we need a separate thread for Marcel and Zaak 🤣

You may have a point!

@Buckster @boboneleg.........member request to merge all Marcel's stuff into one massive thread of drivel!

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Not this weekend mate

I haven't been out for 3 weeks......and before that it was 4 weeks.

So providing we don't get the dust storm I'll be doing something on Sunday.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You may have a point!

@Buckster @boboneleg.........member request to merge all Marcel's stuff into one massive thread of drivel!

Done.

• Haha 1

Nothing much going on...we got hit by the worse type of snow possible....hydro came back on during the night sometime..lines down..fallen trees everywheres ...I'll be on the tractor for a few this morning...still snowing this morning...have to run to the shop to check on things...

• Like 1

In the dog hours for me now, got home from my night shift at  8:45 am now need my bed at !0:45, got lyrics to learn for tonight but that will have to wait till later 😌

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Nothing much going on...we got hit by the worse type of snow possible....hydro came back on during the night sometime..lines down..fallen trees everywheres ...I'll be on the tractor for a few this morning...still snowing this morning...have to run to the shop to check on things...

You've mentioned Hydro a few times i had to google what that referred to in Canada. It's water here but electricity with you. How much electricity is generated by water with you

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You've mentioned Hydro a few times i had to google what that referred to in Canada. It's water here but electricity with you. How much electricity is generated by water with you

A good 80 % I'd say...major dam...powerplants are operating in the Manic 5 region  in Quebec...I think 5 dams are operated...most power is sold on the American side..eastern sea bord...

Just been up the Garage to get my singing supplies for tonight😎😎😎

Go on Six you know you got to say it.  🤣👍

IMG_2087.thumb.jpeg.e7758d01d9a7f130e16d1466cd6d4062.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Clive said:

My back would 😂................................l my hips, knees and ankles are fine....at the moment.

im off for a chromazone injection on monday 🤒

• Like 3