New paint skeem

Has for the current girl...Tania..I've decided not to lead her on thinking there might be something there...she's just to young ...has a 13 year old boy with attention deasafit disorder...I just don't need anymore drama in my life at the moment...she's pretty..has a good job ..independent....I think I need to spend more time on my own before jumping into another relationship...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Has for the current girl...Tania..I've decided not to lead her on thinking there might be something there...she's just to young ...has a 13 year old boy with attention deasafit disorder...I just don't need anymore drama in my life at the moment...she's pretty..has a good job ..independent....I think I need to spend more time on my own before jumping into another relationship...

Nothing wrong with getting to know people, someone can always turn your plans upside down and that's just great.

A single mother deserves respect, but she's also not innocent and gullible. There's something to be said for having good honest fun instead of always thinking too far ahead and avoiding drama that hasn't presented itself.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Marcel said:

I think you only cleaned up your act cause you were just getting to old...among maybe other things..at 58 I'm still in my prime on the otherhand...I don't see it has having a women problem...mother of my twins that lasted for 19 years and I called it qwits..was single for 2 years after the separation until I met Aberdeen..that lasted for 8 years...and tell you what I really enjoy my freedom I  do what I want..when I want...I've got no one to answer to...maybe that's why I could never find it me to fully commit to marriage....

Player

Episode 2 Player GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

Hell no..but maybe I'm a little old fashion in my ways..I think maybe my high school sweatheart was to blame...you see when I turned 16 and was able to work ..I was spending my summer months working ..it was and hour and half away at a grab processing plant...the slut cheated on me and has I recall it hurt real bad....and it's how I bought my first motorcycle by the way with my own money....I was  30 years-old when my twins were born..after two months of shagging this bird at the time..I didn't even really know her or had any feelings towards her at the time other than sex...but I made the decision to stick around and raise those boys...and even I could have cheated on many occasions if I wanted to..I didn't ...just didn't want my boys knowing that I was a cheater if that makes any sence...beleive me I had my share of shagging birds left and right before my boys were born and also after I separated...Aberdeen I had feelings for her...shame things didn't work out..but I'm not dueling on it...life goes on is my point of view...

I don't ever remember using my head back at that age, was lead by alcohol and the 3 piece.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I don't ever remember using my head back at that age, was lead by alcohol and the 3 piece.:classic_laugh:

And always visiting the pubs with the Dunker machines!

season 2 dancing GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 1

On 07/03/2024 at 08:31, Marcel said:

Hell no..but maybe I'm a little old fashion in my ways..I think maybe my high school sweatheart was to blame...you see when I turned 16 and was able to work ..I was spending my summer months working ..it was and hour and half away at a grab processing plant...the slut cheated on me and has I recall it hurt real bad....and it's how I bought my first motorcycle by the way with my own money....I was  30 years-old when my twins were born..after two months of shagging this bird at the time..I didn't even really know her or had any feelings towards her at the time other than sex...but I made the decision to stick around and raise those boys...and even I could have cheated on many occasions if I wanted to..I didn't ...just didn't want my boys knowing that I was a cheater if that makes any sence...beleive me I had my share of shagging birds left and right before my boys were born and also after I separated...Aberdeen I had feelings for her...shame things didn't work out..but I'm not dueling on it...life goes on is my point of view...

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF by Travis

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

And always visiting the pubs with the Dunker machines!

season 2 dancing GIF by NETFLIX

Rubbers are for gays  , just give em the plasterers radio look ....then i'd wipe it on the curtains .. rummage round see if she left any jewelry laying about i could nick, grab me coat and fuck off.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Rubbers are for gays  , just give em the plasterers radio look ....then i'd wipe it on the curtains .. rummage round see if she left any jewelry laying about i could nick, grab me coat and fuck off.

This is how it's done @Marcel.

• Haha 2

On 07/03/2024 at 08:51, Marcel said:

...has a 13 year old boy with attention deasafit disorder...

Probably a symptom of the inbreeding, it’s a limited gene pool and you are related to each other, keeping your sister wife warm over winter.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Probably a symptom of the inbreeding, it’s a limited gene pool and you are related to each other, keeping your sister wife warm over winter.

Haven't you got a Bible study to attend ?  

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Marcel said:

My header pipe should be here by the end of the week...took long enough..

Did you order it from Honda directly?

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did you order it from Honda directly?

Must have been in the same shipping container....there's only  one arrow dealer in Canada that I could find..Scarborough Ont...didn't want to go through customs and fees..they order directly from arrow I think...the business name is eurocorsa..

On 06/02/2024 at 20:28, Marcel said:

Trying to replicated the old 2004 black ktm tank sticker is going to be complicated and it's no longer available from ktm...was think just to have the 1290 badge with charcoal gray in lay and the 1290 will be orange...looking somewhat similar to the original badge.

20240206_052033.jpg

20240206_052045.jpg

Nice range of toys that you have there.

15 hours ago, zzzak said:

Nice range of toys that you have there.

Thanks zzzak...I'm a fortunate man  at the right place and right  time..given that I only have a community level education..things worked out  well for me ...

• Like 4

Well she on the operating table..wish Pete was here to help with the instructions..she'll be  button back together by the weekend...got another 3o cm on the way for Thursday and Friday...

20240402_185255.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

My thoughts after 20 km or so.

Definitely took longer for the engine to reach operating temperature...the pipes are of high quality and  welds are done by a machine I think..extremely light for steel pipes...we're talking around  maybe a 5 hp increase at the most...I did a few hard acceleration with it...power to weigh ratio on this thing is something to be hold ..maybe it's because I haven't ridden it for a wyll ..was lifting the front wheel at 100 kph with ease..no engine codes popped up ..that's what I was worried about since the exaust is free flowing now...has for the sounds it sounds good but blackbetty had the edge..think it's cause it was a true dual and not a 2 into 1....can't wait for a longer run 

• Like 4

Few pics from the install. 

The last pics is where I keep all the bits I've removed from different bikes over the years...it's the second level to the garage...I really must go and clean that one days ...it's getting messy. 

20240402_175659.jpg

20240403_053957.jpg

20240403_060753.jpg

20240403_171644.jpg

20240407_184929.jpg

20240407_184952.jpg

• Like 2