New paint skeem

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No idea...sounds like a dirty plan....speak of plans ...got a date tonight...

Blue Oyster bar ?

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

I feel like I'm robbing the cradle...45 years-old...

New bird? Aberdeen red carded you?

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

New bird? Aberdeen red carded you?

Big fight few weeks ago....it's kinda of a mutual thing...I'm sick of running to her place every weekend...she's not willing to move ...and I cant certainly move either with my shop on the go....so after talking  things  over I think the best solution is to part ways after 8 years...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Big fight few weeks ago....it's kinda of a mutual thing...I'm sick of running to her place every weekend...she's not willing to move ...and I cant certainly move either with my shop on the go....so after talking  things  over I think the best solution is to part ways after 8 years...

Nothing worse than a stubborn bugga, unless there's a couple of stubborn buggas.

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

You always seem to have woman problems Marcel!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You always seem to have woman problems Marcel!

I don't think so...only my second long term relationship...working on my third...lol....I never married....how many have you gone through?  5 or 6 ?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't think so...only my second long term relationship...working on my third...lol....I never married....how many have you gone through?  5 or 6 ?

I've been with the same girl since 1982.

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And  just how many before that..?  

One wife......and as for girls, do you mean before or during first wife?

47 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Anything that was  more than a few months...before or after wife # 1..

More than a few months? One girlfriend in 1972 (who stabbed me) and the two wives.

More than a few days? Maybe 10.

One day? Fuck knows! Probably around the same number as I've had bikes! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

More than a few months? One girlfriend in 1972 (who stabbed me) and the two wives.

More than a few days? Maybe 10.

One day? Fuck knows! Probably around the same number as I've had bikes! :classic_laugh:

And your trying to imply I have women problems...what a fucken knobend...lol

• Haha 7

44 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And your trying to imply I have women problems...what a fucken knobend...lol

You haven't got a clue Marcel! We are very, very different.

As I said, I've been with the same girl since 1982 and from that point on I ceased my previous lifestyle. Prior to that I did have a bit of a reputation as someone who didn't exactly behave in a very gentlemanly manner with ladies.

Juggling numerous birds at the same time (even when I was married to the first wife) makes your life very complicated. Pushing one bird out of one door then bringing another one in through the other door gets pretty nerve wracking at times.

Did you know that side chicks don't mind about the wife being on the scene, but if another side chick comes in too and the first one finds out......things can get very nasty indeed?

So......just to clarify, I have no women problems. Been with the same girl for 42 years and when I met her I cleaned up my act. So since then I've lived a very settled life.

You on the other hand are nearly 60 and can't seem to maintain a relationship. So there's a big difference between us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You haven't got a clue Marcel! We are very, very different.

As I said, I've been with the same girl since 1982 and from that point on I ceased my previous lifestyle. Prior to that I did have a bit of a reputation as someone who didn't exactly behave in a very gentlemanly manner with ladies.

Juggling numerous birds at the same time (even when I was married to the first wife) makes your life very complicated. Pushing one bird out of one door then bringing another one in through the other door gets pretty nerve wracking at times.

Did you know that side chicks don't mind about the wife being on the scene, but if another side chick comes in too and the first one finds out......things can get very nasty indeed?

So......just to clarify, I have no women problems. Been with the same girl for 42 years and when I met her I cleaned up my act. So since then I've lived a very settled life.

You on the other hand are nearly 60 and can't seem to maintain a relationship. So there's a big difference between us.

I think you only cleaned up your act cause you were just getting to old...among maybe other things..at 58 I'm still in my prime on the otherhand...I don't see it has having a women problem...mother of my twins that lasted for 19 years and I called it qwits..was single for 2 years after the separation until I met Aberdeen..that lasted for 8 years...and tell you what I really enjoy my freedom I  do what I want..when I want...I've got no one to answer to...maybe that's why I could never find it me to fully commit to marriage....

• Like 1

For Pete. 

And all through those 19 years even thoe I never felt love for the mother of my twins I remaind faithful I never cheated on any of the two long-term relationships....so I ask you again...who had a women problem ?   Sounds like you couldn't keep your dick in your pants and you were falling knob first in any vaginas that rolled by...

• Haha 2

Isn't that what blokes do when we discover women. Test drive everything till you find the right one for both of you.
I'll admit I know some who can't keep the trousers up.

• Haha 3

I think you only cleaned up your act cause you were just getting to old

Too old at 28?

Tom Cruise What GIF

• Haha 1

Sounds like you couldn't keep your dick in your pants and you were falling knob first in any vaginas that rolled by...

Well isn't that what young guys are supposed to do?

Or are you one of those guys who sees every shag as a love job?

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

I think you only cleaned up your act cause you were just getting to old...among maybe other things..at 58 I'm still in my prime on the otherhand...I don't see it has having a women problem...mother of my twins that lasted for 19 years and I called it qwits..was single for 2 years after the separation until I met Aberdeen..that lasted for 8 years...and tell you what I really enjoy my freedom I  do what I want..when I want...I've got no one to answer to...maybe that's why I could never find it me to fully commit to marriage....

That and up until recently it would have been illegal to marry your one true love, Billy Bob.

Deliverance GIF

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well isn't that what young guys are supposed to do?

Or are you one of those guys who sees every shag as a love job?

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Hell no..but maybe I'm a little old fashion in my ways..I think maybe my high school sweatheart was to blame...you see when I turned 16 and was able to work ..I was spending my summer months working ..it was and hour and half away at a grab processing plant...the slut cheated on me and has I recall it hurt real bad....and it's how I bought my first motorcycle by the way with my own money....I was  30 years-old when my twins were born..after two months of shagging this bird at the time..I didn't even really know her or had any feelings towards her at the time other than sex...but I made the decision to stick around and raise those boys...and even I could have cheated on many occasions if I wanted to..I didn't ...just didn't want my boys knowing that I was a cheater if that makes any sence...beleive me I had my share of shagging birds left and right before my boys were born and also after I separated...Aberdeen I had feelings for her...shame things didn't work out..but I'm not dueling on it...life goes on is my point of view...

• Like 3