Conspiracies and Hoaxes

zzzak

15 hours ago, zzzak said:

Still haven't answered on the lack of tyre marks and how come the astronaut got in front of the cross, it should have been in front of him surely, by the way I like that you support Trump, any mention of him is support because it brings his name to the fore and I'm not talking about golf, there's another oddity, when the astronaut hit the golf ball someone at Houston commented on its slice, you can't slice a ball where there is no atmosphere, same with flags, no air means no flutter.

phpTkZSH8.jpeg.acc8c6fddeba5982d56e45f62eb3760c.jpeg

Is your word salad aimed at me? 

Every crackpot argument someone here proves to be rubbish just pushes you back to the web to come up with something else. Do your own research into why whatever you come up with is crap, I would say it’s not my job to educate you but I’m not sure educating you is possible. You are determined to believe this no matter how often you are shown your latest “evidence “ is wrong. 

No idea what you are on about with the golf stuff and I’ve never seen a video of the flag flapping, I cannot believe one exists. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, zzzak said:

Still haven't answered on the lack of tyre marks and how come the astronaut got in front of the cross, it should have been in front of him surely, by the way I like that you support Trump, any mention of him is support because it brings his name to the fore and I'm not talking about golf, there's another oddity, when the astronaut hit the golf ball someone at Houston commented on its slice, you can't slice a ball where there is no atmosphere, same with flags, no air means no flutter.

You should always double check the information you've been presented with zzzak, a simple Google image search and you'd have found untampered images

20 hours ago, zzzak said:

You should check your sources zzzak, always check the information you've been fed

Screenshot 2024-01-30 210415.png

AMERGENZZU(16A).jpg.ee8d2a096f5ee40562d6a74f743066d1.jpg

They must be around there somewhere, this is mans greatest moment, the first time to walk on the Moon but they lost all the data, it gets better, 

Scrap dealer finds Apollo-era NASA computers in dead engineer’s basement,

So they found 325 Apollo era tapes and then they said, “There is no evidence that suggests this material is historically significant... I recommend disposal through the immediate destruction of all magnetic tapes.”

Immediate destruction, what are they hiding, I think that I know, what I don;'t know is why all of you are so outraged about my questioning it, there are hundreds of things that point to a hoax but you refuse to see them, why ?

There is only one light source on the Moon, you may have heard of it, its called the Sun, sunlight can only cast shadows in one direction, there's no arguing that, so why are there shadows going is two directions, simple question, the answer is that there was more than one light source, as there was only one on the Moon that means that the photos were taken in a studio, any questions ?

image.thumb.png.2415fb8daa7fea040b2f4a201e6c9472.png

7 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You should check your sources zzzak, always check the information you've been fed

Screenshot 2024-01-30 210415.png

Found the one that I was looking for, that earlier one is a really shitty photo, however I did save this one.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-06-at-8.38.46-PM.png

5 hours ago, zzzak said:

There is only one light source on the Moon, you may have heard of it, its called the Sun, sunlight can only cast shadows in one direction, there's no arguing that, so why are there shadows going is two directions, simple question, the answer is that there was more than one light source, as there was only one on the Moon that means that the photos were taken in a studio, any questions ?

image.thumb.png.2415fb8daa7fea040b2f4a201e6c9472.png

Hey Zak, you ain’t the dumbest guy in the world, but you better hope he doesn’t die…

How many sources does the light come from in this photo? 

IMG_0057.webp

• Haha 2

Hey Zak ...

Is this witchcraft, or basic physics (which you seem to have slept through at school)... quite obviously it's witchcraft because having shadows going in differing directions from a point light source is impossible. 🤣

Basic physics.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nute said:

Hey Zak ...

Is this witchcraft, or basic physics (which you seem to have slept through at school)... quite obviously it's witchcraft because having shadows going in differing directions from a point light source is impossible. 🤣

Basic physics.jpg

That's done in a studio too, he must be right!

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

Found the one that I was looking for, that earlier one is a really shitty photo, however I did save this one.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-06-at-8.38.46-PM.png

So you pretend some altered photos are real but others prove hoaxes? 
Tv Show Ok GIF by Laff

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, zzzak said:

AMERGENZZU(16A).jpg.ee8d2a096f5ee40562d6a74f743066d1.jpg

They must be around there somewhere, this is mans greatest moment, the first time to walk on the Moon but they lost all the data, it gets better, 

Scrap dealer finds Apollo-era NASA computers in dead engineer’s basement,

So they found 325 Apollo era tapes and then they said, “There is no evidence that suggests this material is historically significant... I recommend disposal through the immediate destruction of all magnetic tapes.”

Immediate destruction, what are they hiding, I think that I know, what I don;'t know is why all of you are so outraged about my questioning it, there are hundreds of things that point to a hoax but you refuse to see them, why ?

it's been binned more like maybe something to hide

5 hours ago, skyrider said:

it's been binned more like maybe something to hide

You are like the cherry on top of the cake.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

You are like the cherry on top of the cake.

More of a strawberry on top of a turd.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

So what do you guys think..do you think he will fix everything. 

Screenshot_20240201_122410_YouTube.jpg

wish he was in charge over here

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

wish he was in charge over here

We have some with Piere over in canada ...Trudeau has to go.

Has trump I know lost don't like him but he's not a politician...maybe it's what America needs at this moment..I know we afford  biden for another 4 years ...that guy is going to start ww3.

At least he's good comedy value, however shit your day has been you can turn on the news and laugh at his latest pontifications. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, zzzak said:

One legged astronot goes to the Moon.

image.thumb.png.41d59293f4adb8b2fafe40163eac01e0.png

Your shit gets worse, I can confirm that I've never been to the moon.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Your shit gets worse, I can confirm that I've never been to the moon.

Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

• Haha 3