2024......according to Nostradamus

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You saw what can happen when a forum gets overrun by a certain political faction Bob.

spacer.png

yes they all start wearing argyles 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Ban @Buckster then religion  would never rear its ugly head on here again

It was started by Pete and then zzzak doubled down.

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It was started by Pete and then zzzak doubled down.

Show me where I mentioned religion?

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

you start everything thing ... your a gun loader.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This one, you started a thread about prophecy.

6 hours ago, Tango said:

Funnily enough, they are not taboo subjects in France. People can have a right good discussion on either subject, agree to disagree and then break open a bottle of wine and have a drink together with no hard feelings mostly.

I think that a lot of the problems in the UK now are down to people who "don't do politics"! Also too many people don't "do" critical thinking. Their opinions are spoon-fed to them from whichever media channels they frequent. Maybe things would improve if there were no taboo subjects?

When I started my apprenticeship one of the first things our trainer said to us was that politics, religion and football were out of bounds subjects in the training school!

Think it's more lack of tolerance, including myself. Boils my piss and I'm not sure why.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Think it's more lack of tolerance, including myself. Boils my piss and I'm not sure why.

i got no problem with peaceful religion and people  believing in God and going to a better place when they die  although i cant get my head round it myself. 

what i cant abide is the backward cunts that want to preach hate and death to any non believers and take over western countries  etc .... i best shut up now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i got no problem with peaceful religion and people  believing in God and going to a better place when they die  although i cant get my head round it myself. 

what i cant abide is the backward cunts that want to preach hate and death to any non believers and take over western countries  etc .... i best shut up now

No everyone who isn't burnt goes back to the mud....

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Yeap

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Islam?

Just now, Marcel said:

It is obserd to beleive everything was created out of nothing and nothing created everything...

It was the big bang 

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It was the big bang 

It's seems the big bang wasn't what everyone believed it was...data is still being collected...but time wize...we were way off ...

Everything is just to perfect for being a random accident....look in the eyes of your daughter and tell me otherwise. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It was the big bang 

That's what he was talking about. 

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's seems the big bang wasn't what everyone believed it was...data is still being collected...but time wize...we were way off ...

Everything is just to perfect for being a random accident....look in the eyes of your daughter and tell me otherwise. 

I can't she's gone to bed.

But I get what you are saying, but maybe it was a big bang and the conditions for like were just there by random fluke but it's definitely not some god who made it all

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I can't she's gone to bed.

But I get what you are saying, but maybe it was a big bang and the conditions for like were just there by random fluke but it's definitely not some god who made it all

Everything in the the universe is governed by laws...some of are great minds even came up with equations to proof them...no need to name them....but at a certain point these laws don't exist...everything breacks down ...time ..gravity..light ...how do you know for sure this is just a fluke? And nothing is behind this.

Just now, Marcel said:

Everything in the the universe is governed by laws...some of are great minds even came up with equations to proof them...no need to name them....but at a certain point these laws don't exist...everything breacks down ...time ..gravity..light ...how do you know for sure this is just a fluke? And nothing is behind this.

You saying that we're just pawns in some cunts video game?

The sims...... reality 

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You saying that we're just pawns in some cunts video game?

The sims...... reality 

Lol.. no ..but you have to admit it's quite the Incredible fluke that we can even ponder these questions...

Not dising anyones religion but I do honestly believe this isn't a fluke....me and Buckster chatted before on this subject...some we agreed and some don't...mostly on time events.

• Like 1