XTreme

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh I know what you need....

Pete can you post another hernia pic?

Thanksgiving Eating GIF

Seen enough of the plucked turkey thank you. 👍 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Think it's more lack of tolerance, including myself. Boils my piss and I'm not sure why.

I try to rationalise things. If something doesn't directly affect me, then I try to ignore it. I see people getting worked up about things that are very unlikely to affect their daily lives. The media are very good at manufactured outrage, running stories that are designed to get various people hot under the collar and it seems to be very successful. I try to look behind the story and work out what the agenda is! A lot of these stories are just a distraction, designed to take people's attention away from something else that is generally more likely to affect their daily lives! Anyway, getting worked up about things that you have little control over isn't good for your blood pressure! 😉😂😂

• Like 5

The prophecies of Nostradamus to Pete getting his bits out in 4 pages! I doubt if even Nostradamus could have predicted that! 😂😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tango said:

The prophecies of Nostradamus to Pete getting his bits out in 4 pages! I doubt if even Nostradamus could have predicted that! 😂😂

Let's be fair Bob, you could have a thread about absolutely anything on here and the ginger twat would find an excuse to post a photo of his parts ..................

Oh My God Omg GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Tango said:

I try to rationalise things. If something doesn't directly affect me, then I try to ignore it. I see people getting worked up about things that are very unlikely to affect their daily lives. The media are very good at manufactured outrage, running stories that are designed to get various people hot under the collar and it seems to be very successful. I try to look behind the story and work out what the agenda is! A lot of these stories are just a distraction, designed to take people's attention away from something else that is generally more likely to affect their daily lives! Anyway, getting worked up about things that you have little control over isn't good for your blood pressure! 😉😂😂

Spot on Bob.....but it'll go over most peoples' heads.

Simply because it's easier to fool people than to convince people that they've been fooled.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Let's be fair Bob, you could have a thread about absolutely anything on here and the ginger twat would find an excuse to post a photo of his parts ..................

Oh My God Omg GIF by MOODMAN

Marcel requested it!

• Haha 1

What if you are god itself?

If your consciousness is just floating around in the emptiness of cold eternity and you’re just keeping yourself entertained with a dream? Anyone could be god, and everyone else’s reality would be be a byproduct of someone else’s dream?

If I’m god, why would I create an old Citroen Berlingo to be parked right outside the door bothering me right now? Am I punishing myself?

• Haha 8