MOTY (member of the year) 2023 Nominations!

XTreme

Now is the time to submit your nomination for MOTY!

This is not the vote, just the nominations. ......this thread will close late on Wednesday 20th December 8PM and the Poll will then be open. That will run until Xmas Eve 8PM UK time.

Remember that Admins have never been allowed for this......so I'm not eligible! 

All you need to do is submit your nomination for whoever you think has contributed the most value to the forum in terms of their presence here over the last year. And also state why you think they deserve the award.

You have one nomination only, but you can change it prior to this thread closing.

Previous winners were Bruce in 2020, Slowlycatchymonkey in 2021, and boboneleg in 2022.

Will Bob retain it this year? That's up to you!

So take it away!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

I nominate Pedro for the sheer quantity and quality of his posts and trip reports.   He posts the most content.   

Good call! Pedro gets my vote as well.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Saul said:

I nominate Pedro for the sheer quantity and quality of his posts and trip reports.   He posts the most content.   

erm... are you not forgetting all my  van action reports ?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

when did @Clive flounce ... and who caused such a thing ?

Early 2021.....but not for long!

Bruce gave him his old Triumph and the stress of trying to get that POS running sent him batshit crazy!

• Haha 4

I’ll nominate @boboneleg, just because of the overall uplifting mood he seems to always be in when he does anything with the bike. 

As my runner up I would nominate @MooN, his posts have a literacy that stands out from the norm, and I appreciate the content he posts.

@XTreme gets a mention from creating the place and keeping it going despite some severely discouraging weeks sometimes. He enjoys providing a place for a group of people to call their internet home and honestly that is pretty cool.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Nominees so far:

Pedro
Saul
Clive 
boboneleg
Sofia

@Clive..........Your having a larf!......i cannot compete with these wordsmiths and photographic genius,s on any level...

Delete Fact Check GIF by John Crist Comedy IT. 👍 

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Early 2021.....but not for long!

Bruce gave him his old Triumph and the stress of trying to get that POS running sent him batshit crazy!

Pah!.....I can strip triples carbs while blindfolded.........i got plenty of enough fooking practise......I am over it now......,the meds worked wonders......they still are!.

Roaring Cats Meow GIF by Regal

• Haha 5