Am'I

Marcel le Moose Fondler

I have told you before that I'm immune to covid or even to the common flue or cold...so what give ...Ami a genetic freak ?...is my dna different from most....slowcathymonkey...could you clarify anything on this subject...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I have told you before that I'm immune to covid or even to the common flue or cold...so what give ...Ami a genetic freak ?...is my dna different from most....slowcathymonkey...could you clarify anything on this subject...

Have you taken one of those Ancestry DNA tests?

Just now, XTreme said:

Have you taken one of those Ancestry DNA tests?

No....I actually though about it many years ago but having my DNA on the open market ( the web) would reveal to much information for now...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

No....I actually though about it many years ago but having my DNA on the open market ( the web) would reveal to much information for now...

They don't openly publish your results as far as I'm aware.

Story's from my mother....I was born on Oct 10 1965 on a Sunday...has a child ...I was striken with all those commond diseases I was very sick for many years...you name it I caught it...I even caught the burning rash ..I forget what it's called...it travel almost all way around my belly area.

i was 3 years old...nearly frigen died...high fever ...above 104 c and I would fall into convulsions ...I had to be place in ice water to bring my temperature down...it's like I was born without a working immune system....Chicken pox...that illiness were your glands swell up in your throat area..there's so many i forget..the only thing I didn't catch was cancer I beleive....I'm just wondering if that could be why I don't catch covid ?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Well if you're going to get ill best to do it when young as you do normally bounce back quicker. Seem every cold I get now takes an age to get rid of.

Ya I can't even remember the last time I was sick enough to stay home...maybe it will eventually catch up has I get older...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya I can't even remember the last time I was sick enough to stay home...maybe it will eventually catch up has I get older...

I'm sure i remember you posting something on here about being really ill a few months ago :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm sure i remember you posting something on here about being really ill a few months ago :littleguy:

That was an ice-cream overdose ..................

Season 6 National Ice Cream Day GIF by Ex On The Beach

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Oh yes ...had to be hospitalized...intestinal blockage....has nothing to do with a illness...it's from a operation after I swallowed a needle ...I was 12 I think...I guess people who had there intestint messed with ...it's a commond thing is what the doctor told me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, swallowing needles is a very common thing ...........

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I told you the story before....we were shooting pines through a Bic pen in the classroom and I accidentally swallowed the needle when a was taking in a gulp of air..