Am'I

Marcel le Moose Fondler

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

So you got a prick in your mouth?

Omg why don't you go get another vaccine ....covid has mutates again and it's affecting the brains of some individuals...ask your doctor if he has this on hand..it's called the covid IQ booster shot.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The day that @Marcel found me on the other forum is a day that will live on in infamy.

Do you still go on there now Marcel? Or have they put the kybosh on you like they did with Six and Rich?

No I don't even bother looking...and I haven't even tried to register...I could on a other alliouse with another email...they are not worth my greatness...doomed to died in the pit of empty swallows...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It wasn't the last time. 

I though you would have something better for me this morning to make it a small challenge for my huge brain...since you got the mod gig ...you haven't been the same....heck most time I fid you boring now...

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I though you would have something better for me this morning to make it a small challenge for my huge brain...since you got the mod gig ...you haven't been the same....heck most time I fid you boring now...

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

Are you on the rag?

• Haha 3