First Weekend in November!

XTreme

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I've done my time in the TRF , I was the Bristol group rep and sat on National exec meetings.  I can't ever see myself doing that again, the politics and in-fighting did my head in.

I know enough about ROW to manage by myself but for anyone new to the game then yes it's a good place to start.

Your right there Bob i left the TRF many years ago because the politics were fucking ridiculous for what is just an organised group with like minded people who want to ride bikes off road legally. But the south wales group is now very different there is no noticeable click. i'm one of the admin on the group page and assistant rights of way officer which is a position i would never have seen myself with in the old group, In fact the south wales group is so successful we've had the top TRF boffin's poking their noses in to try and see what it is we are doing that is making the group so successful. Anyone can see it is because we as a group are not clicky and closed off and wary of new comers and share GPX routes on the page something no other group is willing to do  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Am I right to think I'd need my own bike and whatnot or is like a ride/hire type of affair?

Yes you will need your own bike but there are trial riding experiences that supply you a bike if you wanted to try before you buy, the TRF is just a group who help keep the lanes open and will fight the corner of their members if accused of riding illegally when their not and if your in a good group will invite you on organised rides and show you around.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just weighed and i'm 93.9kg with my clothes on but haven't had a good shit for a few days :classic_laugh:

I just weighed myself too im down to 113kg, and I haven't exactly started doing more im just not eating quite as much, though I do try to get out of the truck and go for a walk once I've finished my days work, area dependent of course

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I just weighed myself too im down to 113kg, and I haven't exactly started doing more im just not eating quite as much, though I do try to get out of the truck and go for a walk once I've finished my days work, area dependent of course

It's fucking hard to lose it especially when i eat food like its a hobby and i'm not fond of exercise, that's where the trail riding comes in you exercise without knowing it but the costs start adding up if i go out two or three times a week even for a few hours

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm 5' 10" haven't checked to see if I've started shrinking yet 

I'm the same now.....but that's my shrunken height!

Lost about an inch I think......the wife has lost two inches, but some of that can be attributed to a hip replacement.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's fucking hard to lose it especially when i eat food like its a hobby and i'm not fond of exercise, that's where the trail riding comes in you exercise without knowing it but the costs start adding up if i go out two or three times a week even for a few hours

I excepted the weight I'm at a while ago, I'm still pretty active but at the age of 65 it's not going to go down now 

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm the same now.....but that's my shrunken height!

Lost about an inch I think......the wife has lost two inches, but some of that can be attributed to a hip replacement.

Did you have an inch to lose.... it must be like a small clit now then 

National Basketball Association Wow GIF by NBA

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I excepted the weight I'm at a while ago, I'm still pretty active but at the age of 65 it's not going to go down now 

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

When i left school i was the same height but only nine and a half stone no fat on me whatsoever and was very fit, then i had a motorcycle and later on met the wife, it was all down hill from there with my weight :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, XTreme said:

......and your hair!

I drew the short straw, my father is bald and out of my two brothers and sister i'm the only one that ended up loosing hair they all have the same hair they left school with only grey fucking twats all of them :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When i left school i was the same height but only nine and a half stone no fat on me whatsoever and was very fit, then i had a motorcycle and later on met the wife, it was all down hill from there with my weight :classic_laugh:

Same here mate, at 30 I was still at 10 stone . Then I got married and with Italian food coming at me every night your hardly likely to lose weight :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Same here mate, at 30 I was still at 10 stone . Then I got married and with Italian food coming at me every night your hardly likely to lose weight :classic_biggrin:

I remember being a 28 waist now i'm a 34. still got a few pairs of original wrangler jeans in 28 waist hoping one day to get back into them but i think only a fatal disease is going to get me anywhere near there LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

There's a thought......does Six have kids?

Cos unlike the rest of us he never mentions it.

I understand he has kids on a regular basis.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I drew the short straw, my father is bald and out of my two brothers and sister i'm the only one that ended up loosing hair they all have the same hair they left school with only grey fucking twats all of them :classic_laugh:

But they say now that it comes from the mother's side. Is that right @Slowlycatchymonkey?

At 35 I had a full head of hair, but my eldest boy at 35 is bald.

But being married to that fucking thing may have been a contributory factor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But they say now that it comes from the mother's side. Is that right @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Not sure about that my mother is over 80 years old and has a full head of hair the old man hasn't and lost his hair about the same age mine started to disappear

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've heard between the branches a soon to be release vaccine will be out shortly for baldness ...dirived from pubic hair dna.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

I have read that but I know almost zero about trichology! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Right time to pack n leave. 
Wish me luck, I’m gonna feckin need it! 

Good luck.

Sitting here watching the rain and wondering what the heck I'm gonna do before F1 comes on at 5.

• Like 2