First Weekend in November!

XTreme

Just now, Marcel said:

Ya we need proof you wanker...your starting to sound like some fat bloke I know...

Go fuck a moose you turkey necked cunt.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya we need proof you wanker...your starting to sound like some fat bloke I know...

Bunch of blowhards on here Marcel!

It's like the poor man's Buttrider!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya I agree...you and me are in the class...the rest are all wankers...

That’s right, you and Pete could be brothers.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I find it funny Buck hasn't commented on anything...He must be busy reading the book of revelation?

His Harley repair manual more like!

• Haha 1

My BMI was way up when I was playing for Lankelly, at 5’8” and 16 stone.  Not claiming body perfection but I  was carrying much more muscle then.  Front row obviously.      Only played in Cornwall 1, level 9, I  think but nobody really talked about that then.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Saul said:

My BMI was way up when I was playing for Lankelly, at 5’8” and 16 stone.  Not claiming body perfection but I  was carrying much more muscle then.  Front row obviously.      Only played in Cornwall 1, level 9, I  think but nobody really talked about that then.  

See 16st is about the lower limit to be front row at just shy of 18st im still mobile enough around the park but don't get pasted at scrum time.

I've also now decided that I'm going back to playing rugby once or twice a month, I can't be dealing with the whole retirement thing my head isn't in it though my body is kinda ready to stop

• Like 1

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I've also now decided that I'm going back to playing rugby once or twice a month,

How many retirements and comebacks is this now?

Just now, XTreme said:

How many retirements and comebacks is this now?

I've only retired this once officially but my mental health has taken abit of a hit since I haven't been playing and I'm struggling abit to get my head around it

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

Go fuck a moose you turkey necked cunt.

One thing about having mooses in your backyard....if the food chain collapse and the grocery shelves comes empty....I know where to find a nice juicy moose steak or T bone....and guess what...it's free. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

One thing about having mooses in your backyard....if the food chain collapse and the grocery shelves comes empty....I know where to find a nice juicy moose steak or T bone....and guess what...it's free. 

I have Moose's in my dirt bike tyres never thought of eating them :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4