Skip rats...

Six30

Got a phone call this morning from nephew, he had gone to Mcdonalds on his bike .. couple of skip rat cunts tried to nick his bike.

he was inside when a bloke came in and said some one is trying to nick your bike, ran out side and it was in middle of car park on the floor, the bloke had stopped them taking it and had chinned one of the fuckers, they was two up on an electric scooter, fair play  to the fella stepping in and stopping them .

They snapped steering lock off it and when they dropped it its snapped the clutch lever and hand gaurd and a few marks on side casing.

Mcdonalds wouldn't let him see security footage cause of data protection , will only show it to police.

he managed to ride it home ok , i went and picked him up and we drove round for an hour trying to find the fuckers , no luck though.

Told him to ring old bill , witnesses said one had a hoody on but the other didn't so hopefully they can id him, 

makes my blood boil , he grafts hard and saved up for his bike and you get these cunts thinking they can just go and take stuff.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Got a phone call this morning from nephew, he had gone to Mcdonalds on his bike .. couple of skip rat cunts tried to nick his bike.

he was inside when a bloke came in and said some one is trying to nick your bike, ran out side and it was in middle of car park on the floor, the bloke had stopped them taking it and had chinned one of the fuckers, they was two up on an electric scooter, fair play  to the fella stepping in and stopping them .

They snapped steering lock off it and when they dropped it its snapped the clutch lever and hand gaurd and a few marks on side casing.

Mcdonalds wouldn't let him see security footage cause of data protection , will only show it to police.

he managed to ride it home ok , i went and picked him up and we drove round for an hour trying to find the fuckers , no luck though.

Told him to ring old bill , witnesses said one had a hoody on but the other didn't so hopefully they can id him, 

makes my blood boil , he grafts hard and saved up for his bike and you get these cunts thinking they can just go and take stuff.

Shame you didn't find them, put the cunts in a shallow hole in the ground 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

It’s frustrating how much of a victim robbery makes you feel. You can be tough and be out hunting for them but what happened is that someone worth nothing has managed to take something worth something from a better person, and that’s peace of mind and tranquility.

A good few years ago my parents’ house was broken into, they were both asleep and I was dozing off at 2 or 3 AM. I was still awake to hear my brother driving into the garage before sleeping, and as he’s walking in they were walking out the other side. The thought that two people broke into the house either without caring to check if people were in, or having checked knowing that people were in are both terrorising thoughts. Lights were on 5 minutes before they climbed the wall. All this to say that they didn’t have time to steal anything of value but did ruin our peace of mind and tranquility for a good few months.

Hope he doesn’t let it spoil the fun of having a bike.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It’s frustrating how much of a victim robbery makes you feel. You can be tough and be out hunting for them but what happened is that someone worth nothing has managed to take something worth something from a better person, and that’s peace of mind and tranquility.

A good few years ago my parents’ house was broken into, they were both asleep and I was dozing off at 2 or 3 AM. I was still awake to hear my brother driving into the garage before sleeping, and as he’s walking in they were walking out the other side. The thought that two people broke into the house either without caring to check if people were in, or having checked knowing that people were in are both terrorising thoughts. Lights were on 5 minutes before they climbed the wall. All this to say that they didn’t have time to steal anything of value but did ruin our peace of mind and tranquility for a good few months.

Hope he doesn’t let it spoil the fun of having a bike.

He’ll be ok , just paranoid now about parking it up , which is to be expected for a while .

• Like 1

When they go they usually disappear for good, either parted out or they end up with a reg from an uninsured write off and sold to some unsuspecting soul.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Buckster said:

When they go they usually disappear for good, either parted out or they end up with a reg from an uninsured write off and sold to some unsuspecting soul.

that, or the they would of just ragged it until they killed it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

or they end up with a reg from an uninsured write off and sold to some unsuspecting soul.

How do they get around the papers though......cos they've usually got engine and chassis numbers on them?

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

that, or the they would of just ragged it until they killed it

That's the norm. At least there's hope they hurt themselves riding it before it dies.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How do they get around the papers though......cos they've usually got engine and chassis numbers on them?

Depends if they are nicking them to order, there are professional ringers who make millions ringing bikes and cars.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Depends if they are nicking them to order, there are professional ringers who make millions ringing bikes and cars.

And they can get round the papers side of it? Cos all that stuff gets checked at MOT's!

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And they can get round the papers side of it? Cos all that stuff gets checked at MOT's!

I guess they figure it out somehow, it’s big down in the south east and London, loads of villains in the motor trade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

When the house next to us used to be rented out the renters were ringing cars in the garage.  I used watch them changing plates on cars from my sons bedroom cos the dozy scroats were doing it at night with the lights on in the garage  :wank4az:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

When the house next to us used to be rented out the renters were ringing cars in the garage.  I used watch them changing plates on cars from my sons bedroom cos the dozy scroats were doing it at night with the lights on in the garage  :wank4az:

And even if they caught them there's apparently no room left in Prisons!

Rapists and burglars to avoid jail