Death and Dismemberment Averted!

XTreme

Took a run into the Jaen province today......or more specifically La Sierra de Cazorla!

About 28c and perfect conditions with loads of bikes out. At one point on the way back I was stuck behind about a dozen Moto Club Fuckwits going slow as hell and wobbling all over the place.

It's well known how boring my bike is......but I even had a message come up on the dash warning me that now I was a boring cunt as well.

Once I'd got past those fucking idiots I encountered the sort of incident that would have meant Death and Dismemberment to any lesser rider.

A stupid fucking Dago in a tractor stuck the prongs of the vehicle straight into my lane just as I got there. I always ride in the centre of the road anyway so it was an easy switch of direction involved. You'll see it at 0.48 in the vid! For all I know he may well have taken out all the Moto Club Fuckwits like a bunch of skittles because they were on the way there!

I had to use the wife's mobile to take the pics cos I buggered up the camera on mine last week. Her camera is a lower spec so the pics are not quite as sharp, but they're decent enough. And unlike some I'm not too lazy to take pics.

So here you are.....as always, everybody is welcome to join me! If you think you can hack it of course!

A Real Man's motorcycle!

cb188.jpg.e5b393d4fa6c93f21487d584400fb218.jpg

Into Castril and water levels are very low now!

cb188a-min.jpg.6d6ff4278fdac782d11b743fb09677bb.jpg

cb188b-min.jpg.42edea3afc92148da7f4cb290e7adeeb.jpg

Then up into the mountains......

cb189.jpg.7ad0cf27bbc43870e9e2960532865a92.jpg

cb189a-min.jpg.f4870769ad32e81c0e40629daf5c62da.jpg

Entering La Sierra de Cazorla and the province of Jaen!

cb189b-min.jpg.d3d28278248d0bee941677ebc210c8ba.jpg

cb189c-min.jpg.8c683acb635caf3d16c7dd1243afa0e1.jpg

Then we reach the reservoir there....

cb189d-min.jpg.82e91031e7343319fce0cb6551de52fe.jpg

cb189e-min.jpg.f1754e51d5839e5d550045b9b79a20ec.jpg

cb189f-min.jpg.8c70efdb5651de2450cfda89fbbd1079.jpg

The water is very low here as well!

cb191.jpg.aa5f5e3fcdd49f20884929349680f5a1.jpg

cb191a-min.jpg.07866c1e0bde7565a8cfd4cea8b53c9e.jpg

cb191b-min.jpg.68732c8e10fd0146327a7e22744ef40c.jpg

cb191c-min.jpg.79c3107c7ae680bc498343a53254823b.jpg

I was surprised that I was the only bike there......cos there's usually a few!

cb192.jpg.2a943684157d39ac3ad3793524642c2b.jpg

cb192a-min.jpg.2da25bfb6c8fa30cac074370a3a4b193.jpg

Then it was back on the road again!

cb193.jpg

cb193a-min.jpg.efd9c1f1ed864cad0b6e6b3594d48d2f.jpg

And back into Granada province!

cb194.jpg.5b3c6e9af3fa0c7e08ed0568db926e69.jpg

It's bizarre weather for October, so I'm making the most of it.

The bike ran perfectly as always, but that won't come as any surprise to you obviously!

This routine of going out and not having any concerns about the bike is pretty good you know!

Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

• Like 8

Lack of water is worrisome, if you consider that reservoirs in Cantabria looked dry as they did when I passed three weeks ago, it's a surprise you have any at all. Beautiful sky, though.

Let me help you out with the picture below:

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

cb188.jpg.e5b393d4fa6c93f21487d584400fb218.jpg

Here, much better:

cb188.jpg.e5b393d4fa6c93f21487d584400fb218.jpg.26ecfceaa075ef60a1c003430ee1fe33.jpg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

they reckon its going to be warm here for next couple of weeks ..

as for your tractor incident , lack of observation

He's lucky he didn't put it in the ditch 

• Haha 2

C’mon folks, how hard could it be to organise a trip down here? I know @XTreme is always taking the piss about you lot not being able to hack it but just think what a ticking great laugh it would be to ride down, set up camp somewhere for a few days and ride out each day. Tarmac or trails, the choice would be yours.

Over to Pete now to coordinate it for next year.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skippy said:

C’mon folks, how hard could it be to organise a trip down here? I know @XTreme is always taking the piss about you lot not being able to hack it but just think what a ticking great laugh it would be to ride down, set up camp somewhere for a few days and ride out each day. Tarmac or trails, the choice would be yours.

How the hell are we going to plan a trip next year knowing exactly when it's 

Not too hot

not too cold 

not raining

not snowing 

not windy

he isn't busy

he isn't injured

he isn't in the middle of a crisis 

It will be a logistical nightmare LOL

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not too hot

not too cold 

not raining

not snowing 

not windy

he isn't busy

he isn't injured

You’ve got a point there, in fact lots of valid points. Mind you, imagine his little Welsh ginger boat race when a gaggle of forum members turn up.

If he wants to run with the big dogs he needs to learn to piss high! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Tell me when and I'll sort it.

@Skippy......Barry in Centeno has a fleet of T700's now......can you sound out rentals on them for these cocksuckers?

I’m sure if you tell him there will be a group of cocksuckers arriving to town he’ll release his T700, just don’t show him pictures and speak in genderless english.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’m sure if you tell him there will be a group of cocksuckers arriving to town he’ll release his T700, just don’t show him pictures and speak in genderless english.

Fuck no there will be seven vertically challenged blokes with their pants around their ankles waiting for said cocksuckers to turn up if he did that

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not too hot

not too cold 

not raining

not snowing 

not windy

he isn't busy

he isn't injured

I don't think it would be a good idea for you to go Fred!

After all, you love Britain so much you'd be emotionally traumatised not to be standing on British soil, breathing British air, and paddling in British sewage on your British beaches!

And don't forget you'd come face to face with a lot of Johnny Foreigners! Some of whom are likely to understand data as well.

You'd be on the ferry watching the white cliffs of Dover fading into the distance and sobbing and blubbering on Bob's shoulder like a little bitch!

Don't put yourself through that trauma!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't think it would be a good idea for you to go Fred!

After all, you love Britain so much you'd be emotionally traumatised not to be standing on British soil, breathing British air, and paddling in British sewage on your British beaches!

And don't forget you'd come face to face with a lot of Johnny Foreigners! Some of whom are likely to understand data as well.

You'd be on the ferry watching the white cliffs of Dover fading into the distance and sobbing and blubbering on Bob's shoulder like a little bitch!

Don't put yourself through that trauma!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

I know your game reverse psychology wont work on me LOL

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Tell me when and I'll sort it.

@Skippy......Barry in Centeno has a fleet of T700's now......can you sound out rentals on them for these cocksuckers?

I can do that, no problem. He’s also got on site accommodation and a fantastic set up (bar, massive pool, great food).

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

I can do that, no problem. He’s also got on site accommodation and a fantastic set up (bar, massive pool, great food).

Just to be clear though, he doesn’t just hire the bikes out. He provides guided tours and he is one hell of a rider and knows the area like the back of his hand.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Skippy said:

Youre Smart Fran Healy GIF by Travis

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Just to be clear though, he doesn’t just hire the bikes out. He provides guided tours and he is one hell of a rider and knows the area like the back of his hand.

Sound him out on the full spec then......I might be able to offload these morons onto him.

Good Mythical Morning Agree GIF by Rhett and Link

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sound him out on the full spec then......I might be able to offload these morons onto him.

Good Mythical Morning Agree GIF by Rhett and Link

Remember Pete that you can delegate a task but not abdicate the responsibility for it………you work-shy cnut. 🤣

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

Remember Pete that you can delegate a task but not abdicate the responsibility for it………you work-shy cnut. 🤣

I’ve contacted him and he’s out on the T7’s today so he’ll get back to me asap with prices, options etc.

Standby. 🤣😱

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’ve contacted him and he’s out on the T7’s today so he’ll get back to me asap with prices, options etc.

Standby. 🤣😱

Nice one.......it's soon gonna be time for the blowhards to put up or shut up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Skippy said:

You can’t help yourself can you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They wanted it.......so let's put it on a plate for them!

Then watch them back pedal with shit like....."It'll be too hot"....."I'm frightened of Johnny Foreigner"....."The midgets might assfuck me"......."XTreme will get his gypsy mates to stab me" etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4