End of the Month Weekend!

XTreme

Weather is still great here......

Screenshot2023-09-29145247.jpg.8e722ea642b74334bdf5d87a910dc080.jpg

......but like last weekend I've got a lot of work on.

Should be out on Sunday though......but I'll have to borrow the wife's phone to take pics as I haven't had time to replace the old one yet!

What you lot doing?

• Like 2

One of my singing groups, Lankelly Shout, has a 1st year birthday party tonight.  Tomorrow night I have a concert with Mevagissey Choir in Newquay.    May get out on the bike on Sunday.  

• Like 3

This weekend I mostly be doing...er.....er... nothing. 😔 

I am planting spring bulb (having a tea break now) in the front garden now.......thought I had finished ☺ but DPD guy has just delivered a box of 50 bulbs that wife never told me she had ordered...

Rocket League Pain GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

• Haha 4

My youngest's 21st birthday so I'll be rolling down to Mugshots for a little bit of the secret library and some fine steak.

You press a buzzer on a lamp post in the centre of Brizzle and get let into a tiny library shop front with a secret shelf/door. They appear from thin air and take you to their lovely hidden speakeasy. After some fine mixology you move two doors down to the restaurant where they take steak seriously.

Looking forward to it.

I found the worse pic of my son in his primary school rain coat with a tiny tiny rain hood that fitted no-one ever which I've had made into a stamp to adorn everything he touches. He looks proper mad.

image.thumb.png.a4de131733850ab51b19c0e4f6060abe.png

• Haha 6

As usual I've been watching tele most of the night. Kind of waiting for the MotoGP to come on I fell asleep and 5 and woke at 7.15ish so watched the last 8 laps of the sprint race.
Shopping today along with painting the back gate/door.
Tomorrow there's a vintage car event on Gorleston sea front,

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

As usual I've been watching tele most of the night. Kind of waiting for the MotoGP to come on I fell asleep and 5 and woke at 7.15ish so watched the last 8 laps of the sprint race.

Forecast here doesn't look good enough for any outdoor work, the roads are dry at the moment though. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Dereliction of duty Dave , you must do better :classic_laugh:

baby eye GIF

• Haha 4

Gave the bike a wash, then another one, then another one. It's looking oldish now, the mix of british wet roads and spanish motorway bugs was disgusting.

Then washed the luggage, and the jacket is in the washer. A friend of Sofia gave us a little bit of a spice mix they use in Jordan, and now my rain overalls smell very exotic!

Where is the "Pete washing machine" smilie when you need it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5