Dragon Rally

Skippy

I’m sure some of you lot will have been to the Dragon Rally near Snowden in Wales over the years but I’ve just found these at the back of a cupboard and also found a couple of old photos too.

IMG_3575.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_2951.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

6a129a57-a1db-4e15-816e-4d13135f29c4.jpeg

IMG_1609.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

Never done anything like that in this country, j have been to 3 events in Germany though.

You ain't missed much! Sitting round in a muddy field in North Wales in Winter surrounded by a load of drunken twats is not exactly the stuff that dreams are made of Clive!

The only thing worth seeing up there is Portmeirion!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You ain't missed much! Sitting round in a muddy field in North Wales in Winter surrounded by a load of drunken twats is not exactly the stuff that dreams are made of Clive!

Been there (several times) as a ex neighbour (years ago) had a caravan 😂 in Porthmadog, 

Went 3 times,  never saw the top of Mount Snowden,  as it was always pissing it down and foggy. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It takes a certain type of fortitude which you clearly lack you old fart.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

Been there (several times) as a ex neighbour (years ago) had a caravan 😂 in Porthmadog, 

Went 3 times,  never saw the top of Mount Snowden,  as it was always pissing it down and foggy. 😂 

Sounds about right 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

I’m sure some of you lot will have been to the Dragon Rally near Snowden in Wales over the years but I’ve just found these at the back of a cupboard and also found a couple of old photos too.

IMG_0087.jpeg

And this is why even when camping you should pack a mirror to do your makeup, you're never gonna pull looking like that, well maybe but only the sort you have to fake phone number the next day 😂

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

And this is why even when camping you should pack a mirror to do your makeup, you're never gonna pull looking like that, well maybe but only the sort you have to fake phone number the next day 😂

He fell asleep pissed up so we drew all over his face. Spent all weekend like it. 🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Clive said:

well that would do my arthritis a lot of good so i aint going 👎

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Clive said:

Went there, rode through, sunny and warm!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You seem to have picked a golden week for it @Pedro!

Pissing it down here, it has been for a few hours...........but we should be able to get a good night's kip tonight though... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What’s the rain got to do with sleep?

Unless your referring to temperature?

Yeh temperature......nice and cool in our bedroom now.

• Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Had the aircon on in the car, 27degrees in the car 28 out.. was nice n cool 😂 

My air con in the Dacia 😲 no longer works, was like a oven in it the the past few days.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 2

I were there in 2012 as well although took the long way up. me and a mate used to do as much trail riding as we could to get there but this ment an 11 hour ride which fucked me up for the entertainment every year, i just wanted to sleep lol
IMG_5748.jpg.db9b121469747186c243b46835781d7c.jpg

I missed 2013 for some reason and @boboneleg was up there with us in 2014

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Had the aircon on in the car, 27degrees in the car 28 out.. was nice n cool 😂 

Saturday it was 32c outside and 26c downstairs in my house one good thing about an old stone building and that was only because the wife wasn't here, if she was home all the windows and doors would have been open letting the heat in LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To say that our bungalow is only about 25 years old it is like a my steel shed..........hot as hell in summer and like a deep freeze in winter....... bloody spiders seem to love the place though.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm sure I went in 2013 or 2012 but I was pissed and I think I gave my badge to a German guy :classic_unsure:

I didn't see you there in 2012, that was the year me and Gary rode over Barmouth hills to get there that was a long ride up 

• Like 1