How much are you paying for gas at your home 20 location.

Tym

Fuckmine!  More bad news, just went shopping, i bought the last two jars of Hellman's mayo, and they had no bacon! This is not my America :littleguy:

40 minutes ago, Clive said:

Was gonna burn some petrol off this weekend?

But from the forecast the weather won't be playing the game?

You've had it hot though haven't you Clive?

We've got some odd weather coming for the second week of June.......normally it would be 30+ every day now.

1722570587_Annotation2020-06-04180030.jpg.1191d5f6d94c1f6253e85425f4de3feb.jpg

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

12 in June? A few days ago @Sir Fallsalot was at breaking point cos it had reached 30?

Get it right 31. something it was too hot for me to remember exactly ? Today was great 9.5 when i left for work and dry all day didn't break into a sweat once better not tell my boss that though LOL

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Get it right 31. something it was too hot for me to remember exactly ? Today was great 9.5 when i left for work and dry all day didn't break into a sweat once better not tell my boss that though LOL

31? That's some serious shit Fred!

I've seen temps that high here at midnight!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

£0.99/L here as well, i can remember trying to squeeze a £1 worth of fuel into a 5L can when i were 16 

I can remember filling my Vauxhall viva up for £1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

I hate this thread!

Do you have bacon? StopNStab was sold out of bacon!  Waaaaaaa! :thud:

15 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

When I got gas last week it was $1.32/L Canadian for only 91 octane  ($5.15/gallon) ....ouch, damn this country is expensive ? 

On the bright side you dont have to wear body armor just to go downtown like we have to StateSide™now, nice level 3 and up vest arnt cheap :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tym said:

On the bright side you dont have to wear body armor just to go downtown like we have to StateSide™now, nice level 3 and up vest arnt cheap :classic_unsure:

Funny, but scary true....stay safe. 

12 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Funny, but scary true....stay safe. 

Im over 60, how bad can life get after that? :thud:

• Haha 1

I just paid 1€34 per litre for 95 octane, cheapest station in the immediate area ( it was up at 1€56 pre covid)

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Im over 60, how bad can life get ater that? :thud:

That's true, what is really the point of investing in armor after 60? All that money for a couple more years? Shit, the bruise alone of a stopped bullet is likely to make you want to go

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

That's true, what is really the point of investing in armor after 60? All that money for a couple more years? Shit, the bruise alone of a stopped bullet is likely to make you want to go

Well, for one balistic vest's make great chest protectors for crashing, the one i have is for undercover work so it fits well, second off if you carry guns the chances of being shot actually go up...so theres that....

i would like to finish the fight....now the age part rocks because there are ten woman my age for every man....i do like those odds!

If you could imagine a day where being bald doesnt matter thats life over 60 if you can make it Pedro!

99.9p here too.
As kids we used to run anything we could get running round the corn fields at the edge of our estate.
Charge kids to have a ride around the field to raise 16p for half gallon of 2 star.:dancebanana:

• Like 2

$2.09 here, from a low of $1.49. Gaylord got down to $1.17, filling up the rover for under $25 was a treat. Heck we would fill them up and idle them all night long.