End of Warranty.......

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Can you give me a link to where I actually said that?

Yup i can remember that as well come to think of it you've said that about every bike until you decided to move it on or it spat is guts out lol

• Haha 4

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yup i can remember that as well come to think of it you've said that about every bike until you decided to move it on or it spat is guts out lol

Peace of mind, those were the words. Total or absolute peace of mind.

Piece of piss with no warranty more like!

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's a year next week!

How long does it take you to get to know a bike........cos with me it's about 15 minutes!

That also happens to be the amount of time you spent on it over the year :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Fer fucks sake Pete don’t buy a new Transalp, I don’t care what colour they do it’s a fucking boring looking bike. Dull, dull, dull.

Buy something that’s more exciting such as a KTM 890 or the Husqvarna Norden 901.

………..or a Himalayan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

A white one with the classic look ang gold wheels is the bike for you. Order one, surely the CB will last a few more months.

A cheap flight or a train to Madrid and riding it back makes for a different couple of days.

That one did catch my eye!+

But strange that it's got a 21" front wheel but no bashplate or handguards as standard.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But strange that it's got a 21" front wheel but no bashplate or handguards as standard.

That's because its a blank canvas to accessorise to your own personal taste hence the cheap price 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Then get the non standard bashplate?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

You know @Marcelis always going on about his superior DNA, well I've just had a thought maybe he means like.....

https://youtu.be/sf8OFQiL2CE

I don't know if it's superior dna but I have a secret to tell you all....I never finished high-school...I knew at and early age I would never use any of the stuff though in school ...I quit in the middle of my last semester and went to work...I excel mostly in shop classes ...rebuilt my first engine when I was 16 years old ( top end of a rm 80) back then all you needed to take a automobile repair class was a grade 10 education so I inrolled myself into one...worked my to become a fully licensed tech ...working in a Hyundai dealership and opportunities came up one day to buy this repairshop back in 1997....It was a big gamble my twins were 4 years old at the time...I did the move and it all worked out in the end ....we are so busy that I pick and choose the work that I do...but my age is creeping up on me and know that at some point I'll have to slow down...

• Like 5

We were supposed to sell the repairshop this summer but my partner had some financial issue with his daughter and cost him and arm and leg so we're in for another 2 years ...if anyone is interested of buying the shop ...the banks will not loan money to buy the place so will have to finance it are selfs..it will most likely go to are long time employees who served us well during the years. But I'm willing to take a reasonable cash offer if anyone interested....it's actually dirt cheap for what you're getting. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

We were supposed to sell the repairshop this summer but my partner had some financial issue with his daughter and cost him and arm and leg so we're in for another 2 years ...if anyone is interested of buying the shop ...the banks will not loan money to buy the place so will have to finance it are selfs..it will most likely go to are long time employees who served us well during the years. But I'm willing to take a reasonable cash offer if anyone interested....it's actually dirt cheap for what you're getting. 

Sell it to @XTreme  , he's ace on the spanners ..............

Well Done Ok GIF by de chinezen

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

If I was there I'd be asking you for employment but I've hardly done any real spannering for a good few years so I'd be alittle rusty 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, busabeast said:

If I was there I'd be asking you for employment but I've hardly done any real spannering for a good few years so I'd be alittle rusty 

I would definitely consider it if you lived around here....you don't even need tools we supply everything...are employees never had to buy any tools .

• Like 5

On 29/06/2023 at 22:11, Pedro said:

Turns it into an adventure, he’ll be like Tom Hanks living in the airport except stopped in a gas station somewhere.

more like that train in the thomas the tank engine stories who refused to come out of the tunnel cos it was raining... 

• Haha 4

On that last video what was the weird whirring noise? Will the gay Honda to spill its guts in 10 days time? As much as I really wouldn’t want to see that happen I kind of do as well.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 3