End of Warranty.......

XTreme

.......on the bike next week! Obviously I've got no concerns about having any issues.....but it gives you peace of mind when you've got a warranty to fall back on!

And over the last year there's been some bike switching going on here: I think @Skippy's gone through 5, and @Marcel has gone through 4. So I'm feeling a bit left out!

A new Strom down to 7.5 grand with a 4 year warranty would definitely be interesting!

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Punjabs, Chinkies, Yanks, and Euros would not be considered!

Arnold Schwarzenegger No GIF

• Haha 3

Just now, busabeast said:

So you're already thinking about changing your bike, it's a wonder how you ever get to know the bike at all given you change it every other weekend 

It's a year next week!

How long does it take you to get to know a bike........cos with me it's about 15 minutes!

• Like 1

Wait a minute here young man...you've been going on for a year now that it was the best bike in the world and the best bike you've ever owned...reliable to a Swiss watch and your worried about the warranty....I say bullshit..I think you're finally realizing it's a scooter...and you're tired of getting bummed at those Honda meet.

gay men GIF

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

you've been going on for a year now that it was the best bike in the world and the best bike you've ever owned..

Can you give me a link to where I actually said that?

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

.......on the bike next week! Obviously I've got no concerns about having any issues.....but it gives you peace of mind when you've got a warranty to fall back on!

And over the last year there's been some bike switching going on here: I think @Skippy's gone through 5, and @Marcel has gone through 4. So I'm feeling a bit left out!

A new Strom down to 7.5 grand with a 4 year warranty would definitely be interesting!

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Punjabs, Chinkies, Yanks, and Euros would not be considered!

Arnold Schwarzenegger No GIF

Do It Netflix GIF by Jessica Jones

you need a new bike

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Transalp, magic bike, that’s what you need, how much are they over there?

Around 10.5K in Madrid......a few hundred higher out in the provinces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Can you give me a link to where I actually said that?

Holly fuck who hasn't.. you've been going about that bike like it was the apedemie of motorcycles.....about the same time you challenge everyone to a flexibility countess...probably where you got that hernia from you Twat.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Around 10.5K in Madrid......a few hundred higher out in the provinces.

A white one with the classic look ang gold wheels is the bike for you. Order one, surely the CB will last a few more months.

A cheap flight or a train to Madrid and riding it back makes for a different couple of days.

• Like 4

Just now, Marcel said:

Holly fuck who hasn't.. you've been going about that bike like it was the apedemie of motorcycles.....about the same time you challenge everyone to a flexibility countess...probably where you got that hernia from you Twat.

Have to say he's got a point there, for a change im agreeing with Marcel.... what's the world coming to

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And apedemie? Is that like Covid?

• Haha 2

Just now, Pedro said:

A white one with the classic look ang gold wheels is the bike for you. Order one, surely the CB will last a few more months.

A cheap flight or a train to Madrid and riding it back makes for a different couple of days.

Unless it rains then he'll be completely fucked, he'd never get it home

• Haha 3

Just now, busabeast said:

Unless it rains then he'll be completely fucked, he'd never get it home

Turns it into an adventure, he’ll be like Tom Hanks living in the airport except stopped in a gas station somewhere.

• Haha 4

Just now, Pedro said:

And apedemie? Is that like Covid?

I think he meant epitome.... he's yank/Canadian/Eskimo (delete as you feel appropriate)

So it stands to reason he's abit backwards, you know the saying 

Normal for Norfolk 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Turns it into an adventure, he’ll be like Tom Hanks living in the airport except stopped in a gas station somewhere.

Now that I'm sure we'd all pay money for!

Do it Pete give us all a fucking laugh