Deleted

zzzak

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

John Podesta was Hilary Clintons Chief of Staff, his travel records show that he was in that area at the time staying in a house owned by known paedophile , Sir Clement Freud here's what an Irish couple saw on the night.

Here's what happened.

I posted this because I think that some of you may be interested due to living in the general area.

podesta.png

I thought they had some German pedo in the frame for it?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I thought they had some German pedo in the frame for it?

He's the patsy, they have been pursuing him for years and nothing, a few days ago they were said to be digging up a beach where he was camping six years ago, he's a paedo but he didn't take Madeline, look at what I said about Podesta, he operates at the highest levels of the American government, he's untouchable, the world is run by paedos, look at Pride moth and ask yourself how they can get away with all that trannie shit, society is totally corrupt, that's why I'm hitting the road.

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Really, a section at the bottom of the forum for this shit. Or a specific thread, call it “stuff to ignore”.

I only posted this because I thought that some of you might like to get closure however if its all to much for your tender sensibilities put me on Ignore, I won't miss you.

17 hours ago, zzzak said:

put me on Ignore, I won't miss you.

As a mod I can't put you on ignore so I have to read your endless drivel, I find it F8cking tedious.  If anyone wants to be a mod they can swap with me and then I can put the knob on ignore

Cats Ignore GIF

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

As a mod I can't put you on ignore so I have to read your endless drivel, I find it F8cking tedious.  If anyone wants to be a mod they can swap with me and then I can put the knob on ignore

Cats Ignore GIF

Ask Six, he may be up for the MOD gig. 😂 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Cats Ignore GIF

You had your chance of greatness and I wasn't even nominated...so endure...

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If anyone wants to be a mod they can swap with me and then I can put the knob on ignore

You can't just hand the Mod gig over Bob.

If you decided you didn't want to continue then putting it to a vote for a new Mod would be the right way to do it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You can't just hand the Mod gig over Bob.

If you decided you didn't want to continue then putting it to a vote for a new Mod would be the right way to do it.

I'm just trying to make a point to Captain Bullshit.

I could just delete everything he posts but that's not really the done thing is it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

You had your chance of greatness and I wasn't even nominated...so endure...

I don't have your superior viking genes though ..........

Cheers Beard GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I don't have your superior viking genes though ..........

Cheers Beard GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Your ancestors sensibly hid when the vikings raided, his hung about batting their eyelids, female ancestors as well.

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Cats Ignore GIF

Why what pill popping paranoia is he spouting now? 

I can't see, I have him on ignore

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

You just can't please some people, following Pedros excellent suggestion I made a thread called STUFF TO IGNORE so that people wouldn't be offended and so far it's been 'ignored' 89 times which tells me that not everybody agrees with you, yours is not the only opinion here Bob, maybe you should take a look at yourself and please feel free to ignore my thread, it's probably over your head anyway.

Here's todays lesson for the climatists.

COMMIES7P5 (3).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Cats Ignore GIF

ill be the mod ... @XTreme fuck bob off and get me on the mod team .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Why what pill popping paranoia is he spouting now? 

I can't see, I have him on ignore

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

That's probably due to your embarrassment over the 15 minute cities post where you and Bucky were merrily chortling for a short while until it suddenly became reality.

i dont get putting people on ignore... isn't all part of the fun of the forum, different views and opinions and theories...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, zzzak said:

That's probably due to your embarrassment over the 15 minute cities post where you and Bucky were merrily chortling for a short while until it suddenly became reality.

Did it? I must have missed that.

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did it? I must have missed that.

It appears that you miss quite a lot, but not to worry, you can check your posts to refresh your memory, nice to hear from you, ciao.