Sofia

boboneleg

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

See this stuff @Six30?

I remember 50 years ago in a bikers' pub in Swansea.......one of the boys would go to the bog and some of us would always drink his pint.

He got fed up with it, so before he went to the bog he'd spit in his pint and show everybody what he'd done. He thought that he was being clever by stopping us drinking it......and sure enough we didn't.

But instead of drinking it, we all went and spat in it! Some of the boys would even be snorting the contents of their nose into it. :classic_laugh:

He'd come back all smug thinking he'd got away with it.......and then proceeded to carry on swigging his beer. We'd be pissing ourselves!

Now this is the environment that I spent 40 years living in.......so is it any surprise that some slightly ill mannered behaviour may manifest itself from time to time?

I'm the victim here!

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm the victim here!

My gif search thingy hasn't been working for hours, otherwise I would post a disagreement funny picture.

He was the one to blame, you don't leave your beer unattended.

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

My gif search thingy hasn't been working for hours, otherwise I would post a disagreement funny picture.

He was the one to blame, you don't leave your beer unattended.

I think the Giphy site is down!

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I remember 50 years ago in a bikers' pub in Swansea.......one of the boys would go to the bog and some of us would always drink his pint.

He got fed up with it, so before he went to the bog he'd spit in his pint and show everybody what he'd done. He thought that he was being clever by stopping us drinking it......and sure enough we didn't.

But instead of drinking it, we all went and spat in it! Some of the boys would even be snorting the contents of their nose into it. :classic_laugh:

He'd come back all smug thinking he'd got away with it.......and then proceeded to carry on swigging his beer. We'd be pissing ourselves!

Now this is the environment that I spent 40 years living in.......so is it any surprise that some slightly ill mannered behaviour may manifest itself from time to time?

I'm the victim here!

lol. we had a mate who always ordered food in the pub on a Saturday dinner time.  He got pissed off with twats eating his chips so he'd reach down his pants , grab a hanful of pubes and spread them on his chips .  Some of the dirty feckers still ate his chips

disgust-disgusting.gif.f98607d6d41fc22de4262af50dc38563.gif

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

lol. we had a mate who always ordered food in the pub on a Saturday dinner time.  He got pissed off with twats eating his chips so he'd reach down his pants , grab a hanful of pubes and spread them on his chips .  Some of the dirty feckers still ate his chips

disgust-disgusting.gif.f98607d6d41fc22de4262af50dc38563.gif

Every saturday he would eat his own pubes for dinner?

Classy people you guys hang out with.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well at least it wasn't somebody else's!

Indeed, but he was the one putting his own ...

I give up 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

and then they wonder why they feel out of place in Wells 😂

Oi i didn't feel out of place, i just thought there was a lot of snotty nosed rich people that thought they were better than everyone else, and the behaviour above is not something i would participate in or associate myself with i am above that, that's how the peasants live LOL

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Oi i didn't feel out of place, i just thought there was a lot of snotty nosed rich people that thought they were better than everyone else, and the behaviour above is not something i would participate in or associate myself with i am above that, that's how the peasants live LOL

It has more than a whiff of rich and insecure about it for sure, its Wells cathedral school that does it. 

• Like 3

On 22/05/2023 at 18:37, XTreme said:

Fred doesn't want to go anywhere near your pussy @Sofia!

This is why its best to not post just in case it quickly becomes a 5 year old storm of fanny, boobs, cocks and the like.

I actually find innuendos funny, but the limit is where  one needs to go fishing for stuff to generate traffic. I don't appreciate being click bait. 

But, each to their own and if thats the direction of travel, carry on and have a safe journey. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

This is why its best to not post just in case it quickly becomes a 5 year old storm of fanny, boobs, cocks and the like.

I actually find innuendos funny, but the limit is where  one needs to go fishing for stuff to generate traffic. I don't appreciate being click bait. 

But, each to their own and if thats the direction of travel, carry on and have a safe journey. 

I apologise Sofia , that certainly wasn't my intention when I started this post.  We only have two females posting here now, we could do with more female input so that there isn't so much talk of fanny, boobs and cock 😗

• Like 2

On 22/05/2023 at 22:42, XTreme said:

Well at least it wasn't somebody else's!

There was a shaven headed hard cunt,  or so he would tell you that used to drink in our local.   We used to spend all night furtively dropping the odd pube in his pint when he was not looking or going for a piss.   It was hours of fun if I laughed that much now it would probably see me off.      Every now and again he would cough and dig the odd pube out of his mush, and mumble something about people taking the piss but never say anything to us.   Although it must have been obvious it was us as we were practically rolling around the floor laughing every time it happened.    Anyway what fuck wit leaves a pint unattended.   🤣

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I apologise Sofia , that certainly wasn't my intention when I started this post.  We only have two females posting here now, we could do with more female input so that there isn't so much talk of fanny, boobs and cock 😗

You have nothing to apologise for Bob it's the uncouth owner of the place, you can take the boy out of Swansea but never be able to take Swansea out of the boy LOL
@Sofia i hope my pussy innuendo didn't offend it was meant as a bit of fun and i am genuinely allergic to cat fur and dogs with fluffy coats.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You have nothing to apologise for Bob it's the uncouth owner of the place, you can take the boy out of Swansea but never be able to take Swansea out of the boy LOL
@Sofia i hope my pussy innuendo didn't offend it was meant as a bit of fun and i am genuinely allergic to cat fur and dogs with fluffy coats.   

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No not really just trying to keep what little class this place has here otherwise the only words we will be reading is fuck, shit and gay  :littleguy:

You were the one who introduced the word pussy not me!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You were the one who introduced the word pussy not me!

Yes it was a bit of light humour and then you dragged it into the gutter and sodomized it in front of everyone 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes it was a bit of light humour and then you dragged it into the gutter and sodomized it in front of everyone 

He's onto sodomy now!

Is there no end to this deviant's perversions!

disgusted GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No not really just trying to keep what little class this place has

It’s a lost cause, though. Not in a funny way either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sofia said:

I’ve pondered over the day on what to say and nothing comes to mind.

I did think that with the arrested development taken into account, perhaps forgive them they know not what they do.

But thats not true, it’s just Xtremes smut button is permanently stuck in the on position, it’s not just motorcycling the Tourette’s effects 🤪

• Haha 2