Yens graveyard music thread

yen_powell

walking back from Mandis place of work I always listen to "cloud busting". A segment on Radio 6 music playing older tracks normally chosen by the public.
Small faces tin solders was played and I played it again when I got home on You tube which lead me to this.

What a sad end to such a talent.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

walking back from Mandis place of work I always listen to "cloud busting". A segment on Radio 6 music playing older tracks normally chosen by the public.
Small faces tin solders was played and I played it again when I got home on You tube which lead me to this.

Amazing talent!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I’ve seen that video, like you say Dave , very sad 😞 

• Like 2

So last weekend we saw the BSO play this live.  There's  something very special about watching a full orchestra play something like this .............

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well of corse Pete...I'll have to wait until I get home and sample it with my earphone...when a ban looses their front man...I don't know ..just isn't the same anymore..

Do you sample songs like a fine bottle of wine or a cheap bottle of wino wine?

• Haha 1