Second Weekend in March!

XTreme

Weather looking pretty good here at last!

Screenshot2023-03-10103248.jpg.8d48f541f3cc22e7c13b06763664593a.jpg

The bike has only been out once in 11 weeks so I'm hoping to give it a run to meet up with @Skippy in Almeria on Sunday.

Of course, that depends on nothing coming along and fucking things up.......like work, me or the wife coming down ill, or the crazy Polish bitch kicking it off.

At the moment it's looking OK......but you just never know!

What you lot doing?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weather looking pretty good here at last!

Screenshot2023-03-10103248.jpg.8d48f541f3cc22e7c13b06763664593a.jpg

The bike has only been out once in 11 weeks so I'm hoping to give it a run to meet up with @Skippy in Almeria on Sunday.

Of course, that depends on nothing coming along and fucking things up.......like work, me or the wife coming down ill, or the crazy Polish bitch kicking it off.

At the moment it's looking OK......but you just never know!

What you lot doing?

I can’t disclose my plans. Need to know basis.

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You don’t strike me as a puddle dodger Ray 🤪

Definitely not Bob 🤣🤣🤣🤣………..I’ve been wetter than an otter’s pocket more times than I care to remember. 🤣

• Haha 3

Singing up the Crown Inn Lanlivery tonight, then working from 23:00.  Watching the 6 nations and working for the rest of the weekend.   Cold and gonna piss down here so I doubt I will be commuting on the bike.  😕

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Probably not doing a lot this weekend.  Maybe a cycle ride tomorrow morning, but only if the wind drops a bit! 

Got to get the forms filled in ready for hospital next Thursday. Just been uploading all the required documents to get our French Tax return done. Mandy is hopeless at the admin side of things, so I need to make sure that it all gets done!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

Probably not doing a lot this weekend.  Maybe a cycle ride tomorrow morning, but only if the wind drops a bit! 

Got to get the forms filled in ready for hospital next Thursday. Just been uploading all the required documents to get our French Tax return done. Mandy is hopeless at the admin side of things, so I need to make sure that it all gets done!

How long are you going to be in Bob?

• Like 1

Viewing 2 flats tomorrow. This whole buying something in Brizzle has turned into a nightmare.

There's something wrong with almost all of them, mainly that anything in the centre that isn't a shithole has doubling ground rent, a short leasehold or no parking.  After exploring all the options I'm basically being pushed into Clifton cos it's mostly in good nick and runs on the old rules. As @boboneleg can tell you Clifton is stupid money for a shoe box. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Viewing 2 flats tomorrow. This whole buying something in Brizzle has turned into a nightmare.

There's something wrong with almost all of them, mainly that anything in the centre that isn't a shithole has doubling ground rent, a short leasehold or no parking.  After exploring all the options I'm basically being pushed into Clifton cos it's mostly in good nick and runs on old the old rules. As @boboneleg can tell you Clifton is stupid money for a shoe box. 

I know Clifton well! It's a very desirable location!

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

I know Clifton well! It's a very desirable location!

It's appealing from the point of view that everything's on your doorstep but it's so feckin pricey and some of the people in Clifton really aren't my cup of tea if you know what I mean. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's appealing from the point of view that everything's on your doorstep but it's so feckin pricey and some of the people in Clifton really aren't my cup of tea if you know what I mean. 

What are they like?

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

15 minute neighbourhood?

• Haha 1