Well guys and gals.

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You young kids have lost the spirit of riding..it's not how fast you get there...it's the adventure...of a do all bike and go anywhere bike..

No I do get that but..... a bigger bike can be ridden slowly and it will be more fun that riding that oversized pushbike

• Haha 1

Just now, busabeast said:

No I do get that but..... a bigger bike can be ridden slowly and it will be more fun that riding that oversized pushbike

You now have someone to ride along at Hayabusa pace, if only he was closer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Wow I would have that Beta every time over a CT.  But each to their own I do think the CT is cool.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It does go close to 100kph...that's no wind and no hills.....lol....it's gonna be used to get at fishing spots and out on single trax ....I'm gonna fit it with knobbie...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Saul said:

That is true but if you were thinking about it that way would you really use it as intended.  Not sure I would, perhaps I just need to stop thinking like a tight wad.  😉

Proper care and maintenance...the thing will still be mint in 10 years time...those things will run for ever..

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd like to see you have fun on your Busa riding places like this 😋
https://www.google.com/maps/@52.2009362,-3.7589686,3a,75y,89.42h,86.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjn10q2WJBlr_yJmR6VD8tg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It would be fun because I wouldn't be going fast id be enjoying the view but ones off that road I would be up to better speeds but each to their own

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It would be fun because I wouldn't be going fast id be enjoying the view but ones off that road I would be up to better speeds but each to their own

It's also a nalstallgic thing...people who grew up in the 70 with the ct 90 know what's It's about ...

• Like 4

17 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Well I waited too long , it's sold already .

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Well I waited too long , it's sold already .

It a tiny bike. Way shorter than your CRF, might be too small, just saying.

It's similar in body size to a little bigger trials bike.

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It a tiny bike. Way shorter than your CRF, might be too small, just saying.

It's similar in body size to a little bigger trials bike.

I don't think it's a lot different to my mates C90 and I fit on that but it's gone anyway.  To be honest my CRF250 Rally would probably do the same sort of job so no sweat .

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I don't think it's a lot different to my mates C90 and I fit on that but it's gone anyway.  To be honest my CRF250 Rally would probably do the same sort of job so no sweat .

I meant the Beta being smaller than the CRF. 

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant the Beta being smaller than the CRF. 

Ah ! yes.  The CRF is like a full sized bike, a lot of peeps think it's a 450 or 650 when they talk to you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just admit it you twat....just think of the kids running up to you when you pull up to a school yard on one of those...you'll be the hit of rhe town...

MR-magoo.jpg