Me again.

zzzak

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

So is he really Michael Jackson ?

Ask yourself how many bands have had members murdered or members who survived attempted murders?

In the case of Lennon and Harrison both incidents were put down to random lunatics.

So why have no random lunatics attempted to murder The Stones, Elton John, Rod Stewart, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen etc?

Now I know this woman is a bit of a nut but you can't help wonder about this......

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ask yourself how many bands have had members murdered or members who survived attempted murders?

In the case of Lennon and Harrison both incidents were put down to random lunatics.

So why have no random lunatics attempted to murder The Stones, Elton John, Rod Stewart, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen etc?

Now I know this woman is a bit of a nut but you can't help wonder about this......

Wouldn’t believe a word that she says 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Harrison died of cancer. 

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ah, OK, I'd forgotten about that.

But it could be that all the others have personal security with them when they're out in public? Or maybe nutjobs don't like the beatles music? 😉😂😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tango said:

Someone has been overdoing the Buckfast tonic wine!

Apparently. when people fly to Australia. They actually land in New Zealand and are drugged.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Motobiker said:

Apparently. when people fly to Australia. They actually land in New Zealand and are drugged.

I heard it is actually in South America.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

5199DA84-C9B1-43AA-8B02-8D333D7E6A3C.gif

13 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Yeah, because that makes perfect sense! 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Actually,  this could explain a lot! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tango said:

Yeah, because that makes perfect sense! 😂😂😂

Well someone definitely drugged Zzzak, unfortunately I think it was Zzzak.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Tango said:

But it could be that all the others have personal security with them when they're out in public?

But you'd hear about those incidents if there'd been attempts?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

She’s not a bit of a nut job Pete she’s a pathological liar. Even her own family describe her as not having a relationship with the truth. She’s been making shit up since she was a little girl. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

She’s not a bit of a nut job Pete she’s a pathological liar. Even her own family describe her as not having a relationship with the truth. She’s been making shit up since she was a little girl. 

Do all you crazy bitches know each other?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m not the mad bastard who’s been visited by an imaginary man who lives in the sky.

My great grandfather wasn’t a baboon.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

She must be related to Zzack.

• Haha 2