First Weekend in February!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not sure about the early ones but the one i got can be like that but if you don't know the correct start procedure after a fall, no problem if you do. Most of the problems i read about are poor carb set up or the owners not knowing their own bike, there's a knack to it not everyone gets.

I never had a problem kicking over any DR350 but out on the trail I've seen plenty that can't do it.  Tony's XR600 definitely had a knack to getting it started but the worst bike I cam across was the very first WR400's , they were a feckin pig to kick over when they were hot.

1140132287_YamahaWR400F1.jpg.6c9a3d1a02a0736c50f7120f55e6f2fc.jpg

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I never had a problem kicking over any DR350 but out on the trail I've seen plenty that can't do it.  Tony's XR600 definitely had a knack to getting it started but the worst bike I cam across was the very first WR400's , they were a feckin pig to kick over when they were hot.

Mine doesn’t like to start after you switch it off when it’s laying down and hot. If I was a smoker that would be the time to light one up, just wait a couple of minutes and it’s good again

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

wouldn't mind a DR250 in the future 

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Mine doesn’t like to start after you switch it off when it’s laying down and hot. If I was a smoker that would be the time to light one up, just wait a couple of minutes and it’s good again

To elaborate, it teaches you patience, if you want to try and kick it right away once you’re sweating and tired you’ll still have to wait the same 2 minutes as you originally should have. It’s very Zen.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Mike Roberts had one of those and he recon it was ok to start after he fettled with it 

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Wern't the early ones a bit of a pain when they got hot or went over on their side ?  I know the early DR350's could be a bitch to kick sometimes but mine was always ok with the decompressor lever.

Ahh yes, you soon learn to clear it after a drop before restarting.

• Like 1

Happy Sunday 💐 

Got to get myself a new sewing machine by the end of the day or face not completing my chair in the upholstery course and I can’t let happen. I’ve replaced so many mechanical/electrical things recently I’m starting to wonder whats left to break 😂

The time constraints are now tight, too tight so I definitely shouldn’t be going out for a ride today

but

Fuck It Jennifer Lawrence GIF by AbsoluteRadio

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Happy Sunday 💐 

Got to get myself a new sewing machine by the end of the day or face not completing my chair in the upholstery course and I can’t let happen. I’ve replaced so many mechanical/electrical things recently I’m starting to wonder whats left to break 😂

The time constraints are now tight, too tight so I definitely shouldn’t be going out for a ride today

but

Fuck It Jennifer Lawrence GIF by AbsoluteRadio

Enjoy 📸 your📸 ride 📸 

Didn't bother going out last night. Since Mandi came back sh'e been fighting an allergic reaction. It's got worse and she's scratching herself all over. The doc has given her some medication but she's very nervous to take it as she has previous with it and ends up with migraines. So she went and sat in a hot bath last night which seemed to work for a while.

Cinema could be fun this afternoon.:classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’ll see if I can manage a car park photo (Pedro’s favourite 🤪) cos thats the only time I’m going to even consider taking my gloves off 🥶

0 for effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That will depend on whether you actually post it saying your going to post it and don't gets you -1 :classic_laugh:

Well I have a couple of car park style shots but I’m frightened to post them 😂

I was just going to let it slide and never mention going out for a ride again 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Post the post them post them.

Otherwise it never happened 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

As long as a bikes in there and not just a photo of a car park get them up 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bloody hell the penny's just dropped, your frightened to post them because you were dogging wasn't you and your scared @Six30 will recognise the spot :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bloody hell the penny's just dropped, your frightened to post them because you were dogging wasn't you and your scared @Six30 will recognise the spot :classic_laugh:

have you seen that programme on telly called dogging stories its been on about three times now 🤔

• Haha 2