Your favourite sweets?

Slowlycatchymonkey

I like Bounty, in chocolate bar and icecream version too.

Haven’t bought one in years though.

To be honest I’d rather have pistachios or cashews than sweets if feeling like a snack like that.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

remember this, remember liking it , cant really remember the taste though, dont think its made any more

raw-1284929599.jpg

That's the Spanish gold I mentioned, forgot it's proper name.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

I like Bounty, in chocolate bar and icecream version too.

Haven’t bought one in years though.

That's another one I loved and find very sweet now. Not that I don't still have them.:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I've been trying to remember the name for days now, as a kid my favourite chocolate bar used to be Toffee Crisp!

For some reason I thought they had a tiger in the wrapper but seems they don't.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I've been trying to remember the name for days now, as a kid my favourite chocolate bar used to be Toffee Crisp!

For some reason I thought they had a tiger in the wrapper but seems they don't.

You may be thinking of lion bars though obviously they have a lion on the front  ot a tiger, both are equally nice though 

• Like 2

Just now, busabeast said:

You may be thinking of lion bars though obviously they have a lion on the front  ot a tiger, both are equally nice though 

No, I remember Lion as they arrived later to Portugal and I didn't like them at all with all the extra caramel. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

No, I remember Lion as they arrived later to Portugal and I didn't like them at all with all the extra caramel. 

That's the best bit, especially its been in the fridge 

I still like the dark chocolate Bounty (not the milk version). Used to have one after work almost everyday on the grounds the coconut content would help prevent a sugar crash 🤣😂🤣😂

I used to eat a lot of chocolate, really I still do. My brother came into the hospital looking for me once and asked the porter my whereabouts forgetting my surname had changed and using my maiden name. After a brief description of my appearance the porter said “Oh you mean the chocolate girl” he laughed and said “Yeah that’ll be her”

I cut down eating so much junk after that 😆

Well sort of, I’d buy some chocolate on my way into work so they didn’t see my face pressed up against the vending machine quite so often 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I still like the dark chocolate Bounty (not the milk version). Used to have one after work almost everyday on the grounds the coconut content would help prevent a sugar crash 🤣😂🤣😂

I used to eat a lot of chocolate, really I still do. My brother came into the hospital looking for me once and asked the porter my whereabouts forgetting my surname had changed and using my maiden name. After a brief description of my appearance the porter said “Oh you mean the chocolate girl” he laughed and said “Yeah that’ll be her”

I cut down eating so much junk after that 😆

Well sort of, I’d buy some chocolate on my way into work so they didn’t see my face pressed up against the vending machine quite so often 😆

when the chunky kitkat came out it became my breakfast bar on the drive into work everyday, i got a solid chocolate one with no biscuit in once it was like finding gold :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

when the chunky kitkat came out it became my breakfast bar on the drive into work everyday, i got a solid chocolate one with no biscuit in once it was like finding gold :classic_laugh:

who remembers bar six they were good but it's going back a lot of years 

• Like 4