Second Weekend in December!

XTreme

This is a nightmare for me!

1380604612_Screenshot2022-12-09122153.jpg.02b8399e1100c17a393da1e4bc39b1fd.jpg

Plus I've got so much work to clear on a tight timescale because of Xmas I've got no idea when I'll be coming up for air!

And on top of that tomorrow we've got to go to Albox to do the Xmas food shopping!

Im Not Going To Cry Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

I've got a good lump of the weekend to myself as Mandi's off to London meeting daughter to see the Abba show.
Sat afternoon I'll may be reassembling the capri gearbox and then there will prob be some drinking and music giving me Sunday morning to recover and collect Mandi from Norwich train station.

Did I mention daughter had her driving test Thursday, failed for driving to slow and 1 minor. Needless to say she's gutted  and we've now got a car sitting on the boys drive till she gets sorted. Boy said, "she can't be from our family for driving to slow". Her instructor said it's a very common fail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Working. as usual.  Yellow warning for ice for all three days so I think the bike will not be commuting this week.  Gutted really thats the fun part of my commute ruled out.    Heres hoping for not to many miles driving at work this weekend.   Slippery stuff not fun even in the works 4x4 Octavia Scout.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

This is a nightmare for me!

1380604612_Screenshot2022-12-09122153.jpg.02b8399e1100c17a393da1e4bc39b1fd.jpg

Plus I've got so much work to clear on a tight timescale because of Xmas I've got no idea when I'll be coming up for air!

And on top of that tomorrow we've got to go to Albox to do the Xmas food shopping!

Im Not Going To Cry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Sounds like your living the dream Pete 

wedding crashers comedy GIF

• Haha 2

Well I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge conundrum tomorrow evening. 

England are playing France in a world cup quarter final, it starts at 7.00pm.  Also starting at 7.00pm my son is singing in a concert with the Gurt Lush choir 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I've got a good lump of the weekend to myself as Mandi's off to London meeting daughter to see the Abba show.
Sat afternoon I'll may be reassembling the capri gearbox and then there will prob be some drinking and music giving me Sunday morning to recover and collect Mandi from Norwich train station.

Did I mention daughter had her driving test Thursday, failed for driving to slow and 1 minor. Needless to say she's gutted  and we've now got a car sitting on the boys drive till she gets sorted. Boy said, "she can't be from our family for driving to slow". Her instructor said it's a very common fail.

How did the birthday go?

• Like 1

Just about to crack open some wine, wondering wether white or comfy red. Food is defreezing near the fire, and will have browns for desert.

Tomorrow might be not raining, so I'll do an XTreme and wash my bike. I fear it'll take forever, and be fruitless because rain is forecasted for the next few days too, no bike gets as dirty as a GS :classic_sleep:

Then if it continues to not rain I'll take a short ride to have a coffee and stop by Dainese's Outlet to see if they anything worth my attention, I need a winter jacket.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

England are playing France in a world cup quarter final, it starts at 7.00pm.  Also starting at 7.00pm my son is singing in a concert with the Gurt Lush choir 

I like the choir.   Not into football so not a hard choice for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Fuck the choir … it’s a quarter final

for gods sake man shape up man 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How did the birthday go?

We had a lay in, met the boys and our 2 grand girls dinner time for some food. She watched a girly film this afternoon, then went for a walk with her ex boss. We're now well oiled with alcohol and cooking steak. Oh and I'm crying chopping onions.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

We had a lay in, met the boys and our 2 grand girls dinner time for some food. She watched a girly film this afternoon, then went for a walk with her ex boss. We're now well oiled will alcohol and cooking steak. Oh and I'm crying chopping onions.:classic_laugh:

A lay in you say ….

4295906C-C3B1-4A1C-8F21-2CC9A3C6AC53.gif

• Haha 2

It’s my last weekend on the Coast. Departing from camp on Monday. 😃 Spending time getting the vehicles packed and adventure ready.  Visiting with some friends and stopping by a few places one last time.

It’s getting hard to sleep as the excitement builds.  I just want to get rolling now.  I guess I will spend some more time looking at weather forecasts and practicing my French.  

Have a nice weekend everyone. 🌞

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

It’s my last weekend on the Coast. Departing from camp on Monday. 😃 Spending time getting the vehicles packed and adventure ready.  Visiting with some friends and stopping by a few places one last time.

It’s getting hard to sleep as the excitement builds.  I just want to get rolling now.  I guess I will spend some more time looking at weather forecasts and practicing my French.  

How is your French ? Mine is still at primary school level 🙄

5 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Getting itchy knowing there's a few miles to travel, I'm like that too.

• Like 1