Should there be a BOTY?

XTreme

Should there be a BOTY?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a BOTY?

• Yes.....we want a BOTY!
    • No......we want the normal BOTM in December.

This poll is closed to new votes

I was thinking whether it might be an idea to skip BOTM in December.....and do a BOTY (Bike of the Year) instead?

This would be comprised of all the winning entries throughout 2022 to get an overall winner.

That bike would then be on the front page throughout January!

As always I'll do with what the majority says!

You've got 2 days to decide!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was thinking whether it might be an idea to skip BOTM in December.....and do a BOTY (Bike of the Year) instead?

This would be comprised of all the winning entries throughout 2022 to get an overall winner.

Great idea.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fuck off

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saul said:

I think you should let the December BOTM stand and do a separate BOTY afterwards.  👍

But we can only show one pic on the front page......so we can't have two together.

And there's not normally many entries in December anyway cos the weather is pretty grim.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

But we can only show one pic on the front page......so we can't have two together.

And there's not normally many entries in December anyway cos the weather is pretty grim.

Why not make the Year one for January, cause you will probably have even less pictures then ❓

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's a good point.....what does everybody else think?

I don’t know what everyone else think... But I think you're gay.. 

• Haha 2

We talked about this before, if each member can submit whatever picture they think is their best from the year then everyone gets to enter instead of just the 11 winners which sometimes are even less than 11.

• Like 3

Just now, Pedro said:

We talked about this before, if each member can submit whatever picture they think is their best from the year then everyone gets to enter instead of just the 11 winners which sometimes are even less than 11.

Yes......that's an option!

What do others think?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well matey there were plenty of pics, what your mind held onto is your own doing 😂

You rode around the UK and through spain at least a couple of times. Your pictures show bikes in supermarkets, emergency exits for brake faillure, motels, etc

Go for a ride, get off the main roads, and take pictures, TOTY is also in December…:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

December is a month like any other and down here we will have great photos! December deserves the same as all the other Months! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You rode around the UK and through spain at least a couple of times. Your pictures show bikes in supermarkets, emergency exits for brake faillure, motels, etc

Go for a ride, get off the main roads, and take pictures, TOTY is also in December…:classic_laugh:

Stop my enjoyment to take pics? Not likely 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Stop my enjoyment to take pics? Not likely 😂

Well, I have plenty of pictures, and look forward to post a proper ride report once home.

• Like 4