Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I don't think a fall from 160 feet can be called boring.....I say spill the beans of how your dad ended up falling the 160 feet and what was he doing at that height in the first place.

If you feel up for it of course mate

Ya sure if you want... My mother still has all of the news paper clipping from the time... He was and iron worker... Working for the company York steel wich is owned by the Irving family... They were erecting a roof section on a sylo... Part way there was something off.. The roof truss were to short or something... And my father being young and stupid.. Folentere to climb to shore up the roof with steel cables... Soon has they started tensening the roof calapes.. He was at the very top... He's working partner wich was closer to the cylo wall also fell... But he did not survive... 

His injury were 3 skull fracture.. Both of his eyes popped out of his head.. His eyes were fixed.. He couldn't move them afterward.. His top denture got push in and severed the nurves for taste and smell.. Broken arms.. Both legs.. Pelvis... Lost 2 fingers.. His right wrist was rip off.. Hanging by back of the skin... They somehow attached it back... His safety belt cut his guts from side to side and his intestine were hanging out... The most amazing thing that he never lost contionce and sat up in the ambulance... It took at least and hour or more before he reached the hospital and began operating on him.. Other than the lost two fingers.. Taste and smell and eyes being fixed.. He completely recovered... The skull fracture were not repaired... Causing him to have a stroke in 1980... With his left side paralyzed... He passed away in 2015... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya sure if you want... My mother still has all of the news paper clipping from the time... He was and iron worker... Working for the company York steel wich is owned by the Irving family... They were erecting a roof section on a sylo... Part way there was something off.. The roof truss were to short or something... And my father being young and stupid.. Folentere to climb to shore up the roof with steel cables... Soon has they started tensening the roof calapes.. He was at the very top... He's working partner wich was closer to the cylo wall also fell... But he did not survive... 

His injury were 3 skull fracture.. Both of his eyes popped out of his head.. His eyes were fixed.. He couldn't move them afterward.. His top denture got push in and severed the nurves for taste and smell.. Broken arms.. Both legs.. Pelvis... Lost 2 fingers.. His right wrist was rip off.. Hanging by back of the skin... They somehow attached it back... His safety belt cut his guts from side to side and his intestine were hanging out... The most amazing thing that he never lost contionce and sat up in the ambulance... It took at least and hour or more before he reached the hospital and began operating on him.. Other than the lost two fingers.. Taste and smell and eyes being fixed.. He completely recovered... The skull fracture were not repaired... Causing him to have a stroke in 1980... With his left side paralyzed... He passed away in 2015... 

How old were you when he had the accident?

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

There's no quick answer to that question. 

There is plenty of evidence that protein is excellent for cell repair. There is some evidence (although not enough for it to be widely accepted as fact) that raw meat is harder to digest than cooked as the process has already started to break down the collagen. Cooking foods does without doubt reduce the vitamin content but not by as much as people think. 

There are strong proponents of eating raw food (because the vitamin content is slightly higher) but those 'studies' tend to come from the fad diet, pseudoscience quack nutritionist end of the spectrum rather than any reliable scientific study.

It is certainly true a healthy diet aids recovery simply because a poor diet tends to be lacking in essential nutrients, be high in fat, salt n sugar and highly processed with added 'ingredients' that are not good for you.

When it comes to the power of the mind in recovery the body of evidence is vast. Many different studies show that if people feel they are doing something positive for their health (whatever it is) there's a demonstrable improvement compared to a control group. The placebo effect has an actual effect! So as crazy as it is if your Dad thought eating raw meat was helping him then it probably was! 

Personally I like meat barely cooked and love a blue steak but if you're not very careful food poisoning will be at you door. Particularly in America where chlorine dips after slaughter replace good husbandry. No idea know what Canada's food regulations are like though. 

Freezing does kill a lot of bacteria but I wouldn't risk eating it unless the supplier was trusted and considered it good enough to serve as tartare before freezing.

Well the eskimos eat lots of raw meat... They don't seem ill for wear... Do you think the could survive on a vegan diet in the artic.. 

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Wow that's brutal 

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Wow that's brutal 

I'll show you the paper clipping one of these days... Don't how it's like in the UK.. If you get hurt at work.. We have what called work compasasion.. My father received a 100% disability ticket... Even thoe he was physically capable of doing his old job.. He didn't cause he would have lost his pension.. The full wage of and ironworker.... My mother still receive his pension and will until she passes.. Cause his premature death was ruled to be cause of his accident... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well the eskimos eat lots of raw meat... They don't seem ill for wear... Do you think the could survive on a vegan diet in the artic.. 

There’s some very interesting research on Eskimo diets.

They have a cultural resistance to some bacteria. But yes they do get food poisoning… and botulism from meat fermented inside seals buried under rocks for months. 

They suffer from diabetes and have an average lifespan of 60 so it depends what you consider ill wear!

I’m not a vegan or anti meat eating. I just don’t presume meat or any particular food substance the key. 

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They have a cultural resistance to some bacteria. But yes they do get food poisoning… and botulism from meat fermented inside seals buried under rocks for months. 

They suffer from diabetes and have an average lifespan of 60 so it depends what you consider ill wear!

I’m not a vegan or anti meat eating. I just don’t presume meat or any particular food substance the key. 

Just copious amounts of gin?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ya I've seen some of there habits in eating.... Pretty nasty if you ask me... 

I was just wondering if it could be possible for and eskimo to be vegan and survive in the artic with lettuce and carrots... 

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think what's happening now with them... Is that they are eating are food.. And no longer eating their traditional diet... 

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya I've seen some of there habits in eating.... Pretty nasty if you ask me... 

I was just wondering if it could be possible for and eskimo to be vegan and survive in the artic with lettuce and carrots... 

I don’t know I doubt it. They’d have to eat so much volume to get the calories they need they’d have to spend every hour eating. 

It’s not like they’re going to make it up with other fats or grow more calorific crops. 
Then again growing lettuce and carrots might prove tricky too 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The diabetes yes. The other stuff no. 

Being vegan is a choice.. I respect that... But I think they are loon mosty ...  When The the first Homo crawl out of Africa ions ago and spread across the world.. Us basically... We were not eating lettuce... You cannot undo million of years in evolution in a life time... Maybe if we return to the traditional foods... Maybe most would live out healthy.. Just a though... Lol.... 

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Being vegan is a choice.. I respect that... But I think they are loon mosty ...  When The the first Homo crawl out of Africa ions ago and spread across the world.. Us basically... We were not eating lettuce... You cannot undo million of years in evolution in a life time... Maybe if we return to the traditional foods... Maybe most would live out healthy.. Just a though... Lol.... 

Marcel, everything not fish or meat is vegetarian. Grain, flour, rice, that's not meat. You think Africans used to eat mostly meat? 

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Marcel, everything not fish or meat is vegetarian. Grain, flour, rice, that's not meat. You think Africans used to eat mostly meat? 

I was referring to the ones who ventured out of Africa... Don't think they were careing grain.. Flour and rice with them when making love to the neihandertals... Lol 

I like to watch these science shows on tv at times.... It was a possibility that we inner bread with are close causines... And that we did not cause there extinction... Its where are lighter picmented skin ( ginger in some cases).. and straight hair are from... There's neihander dna in all of us.. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yes you're very own Pete could the last remaining neihandertal living in Spain... That could also explain his lack of the mastery of tools... He can't fix shit.. 

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Your last few posts are some of the funniest I’ve ever read 😂

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Your last few posts are some of the funniest I’ve ever read 😂

You can see my ansector homosapian teaching Pete's great great dad how to drive a peg in the grown... Funny even after thousand of years the stupid fuck hasn't still grapes the concept of tools... 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Marcel said:

That's quite incredible that he survived all those injuries 👍