Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

Can you marry your cousin up derre? :classic_unsure:

Legally I'm not sure.... But it has been a concern for a long time... Being that's it's a low population area.. Most men would qweery women from different towns and with different backgrounds and roots... Tracing familys origine is well practice around here to ileminate has much in breeding has possible ... Kid you not.. It's a fact and problem with some community around here... 

• Haha 2

I remember this time when my boys played little league hockey for a short time.. . There was about 7 kids from a back wood town located not to far from here.... I though they were all brothers.. They looked identical.. Same built same height.. Same accent...to my shock they all came from different familys... After that I renamed the town to... "where everyone looks alike" 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

The red hair and Roma Gypsy indicate some Khazarian forebears rather than Jewish, the Khazars came about when Turkic  and Neanderthal women mated with Mongols from Genghis Khans troops after they invaded Europe, they converted to Judaism around 700AD but are in no way Semitic, you should read more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

The red hair and Roma Gypsy indicate some Khazarian forebears rather than Jewish, the Khazars came about when Turkic  and Neanderthal women mated with Mongols from Genghis Khans troops after they invaded Europe, they converted to Judaism around 700AD but are in no way Semitic, you should read more.

Where do find this shit.. Haha... 

So Pete is a Neanderthals Jewish? 

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

I remember this time when my boys played little league hockey for a short time.. . There was about 7 kids from a back wood town located not to far from here.... I though they were all brothers.. They looked identical.. Same built same height.. Same accent...to my shock they all came from different familys... After that I renamed the town to... "where everyone looks alike" 

The probably all had the same father mother's brother

11 hours ago, Marcel said:

Just curious.... Your religious belief? 

Some would say so but I would say it is just fact, there is nothing to support evolution other than hypothesis based on cursory evidence. The fossil record does not support a transition from ape to man. All this talk of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is just used by people to fit a narrative that they have invented. There are no transitional fossils yet there are millions of non transitional fossils, dating of fossils is based on supposition and is a recent invention. There is no empirical data to support macro evolution, we have access to the human genome sequence yet there is still no evidence of evolution at a molecular level. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but evolution is a myth and is the basis for a fragile and even futile world. Take away all the unproven hypothesis and invented science and you are left with one thing. God who created the earth, the animals, plants and the the first humans.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Some would say so but I would say it is just fact, there is nothing to support evolution other than hypothesis based on cursory evidence. The fossil record does not support a transition from ape to man. All this talk of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is just used by people to fit a narrative that they have invented. There are no transitional fossils yet there are millions of non transitional fossils, dating of fossils is based on supposition and is a recent invention. There is no empirical data to support macro evolution, we have access to the human genome sequence yet there is still no evidence of evolution at a molecular level. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but evolution is a myth and is the basis for a fragile and even futile world. Take away all the unproven hypothesis and invented science and you are left with one thing. God who created the earth, the animals, plants and the the first humans.

Just checking I've got this right.

You disregard evolution as an invented narrative, invented science, a myth but choose to believe God which is all of that minus the invented science. 

Doesn't matter much to me which story you prefer but I can't embrace one made up thing over another. 

Unless its Father Christmas. I can embrace him, I do most Christmas Eve's.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just checking I've got this right.

You disregard evolution as an invented narrative, invented science, a myth but choose to believe God which is all of that minus the invented science. 

Doesn't matter much to me which story you prefer but I can't embrace one made up thing over another. 

Unless its Father Christmas. I can embrace him, I do most Christmas Eve's.

We didn’t invent God, he invented us. The world is designed for me to thrive in, who designed it? I will give you a clue, it wasn’t me.