Your Day Today!

XTreme

I see that Benjamin Netanyahu has got to have a hernia operation.

I wonder if he’ll be putting up photos of his bits all over the internet 🤪

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I see that Benjamin Netanyahu has got to have a hernia operation.

I wonder if he’ll be putting up photos of his bits all over the internet 🤪

Who doesn't?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

Haven gone for gaz ...but the increase comes April 1...it will be 2 dollars per liters for sure..and everything again will increase...just don't know when it's going to stop...

It's not going to stop.... things will never get cheaper the only thing that will lessen is any help we're entitled to as British tax payers, someone will always have to pay for the weak and feeble/immigrants 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

it seems a bit damp

You probably have a touch of incontinence. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I’m in work today, as you can see I’m working very hard 

IMG_0652.thumb.jpeg.2c356275172e9517b14b34ecf41a98bf.jpeg

Standard day for you then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have the 10 year old whirlwind today, and maybe all week 😔 too old for this shit. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

New tent from Giant Loop for you GS boys/girls

d8ebcb97-c08c-49ea-8bf9-f3d880714080.jpeg.5fc6862b2fd4bcc3be43e6e835da79ec.jpeg

Well Giant Loop ain't a anagram of April Fool.. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Clive said:

We have the 10 year old whirlwind today, and maybe all week 😔 too old for this shit. 😂 

Do you want a 3½ year old supposed deaf child aswell for the Easter holidays, we've got one to rehome 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Do you want a 3½ year old supposed deaf child aswell for the Easter holidays, we've got one to rehome 

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass, one whirlwind is enough, 11.15am and iam running low on energy and patience. 😂 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yeh......they drain you don't they?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Clive said:

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass, one whirlwind is enough, 11.15am and iam running low on energy and patience. 😂 

I don't know what it is with skye she just literally can't seem to listen or react appropriately to what is being asked of her 

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Yeh......they drain you don't they?

She (I suppose) is a typical 10 year old, very short attention span....flits from one thing to another... roll on 5pm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I don't know what it is with skye she just literally can't seem to listen or react appropriately to what is being asked of her 

err... she is female .

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You would be (or maybe not) surprised how many very young children are in the audiology when I go for my appointments,  some with 2 aids like I have, people have this idea that you have to be a old git to be deaf, or have a Triumph to send you deaf. 😂 

Get her checked 👍 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

There's a huge amount of things that affect kids behaviour now that we never understood when i was a kid. My sisters daughter was uncontrollable as a young child she wouldn't sit still and wouldn't listen to what she was being told, after a few years going back and forth the doctors they found it was certain food additives that was  affecting her behavior, An example was she could eat a tube of smarties except the blue ones as whatever was in the colouring of the blue ones had her running wild.

One of the big things that helped my sister was telling the bloody grandparents not to feed her daughter sweets behind her back as it would make her hyper and it wasn't the grandparents that was dealing with it after but they wouldn't always listen.
My boy struggled with school he couldn't concentrate and was falling behind after a few tests we found he suffers from autism and wearing glasses with yellow lens helped him. All his symptoms i found very familiar because it was what i was like in school but nobody new about it back then. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just done my first quarter taxes to send off to the Accountant!

Im Tired Alfredo Diaz GIF by Achievement Hunter

Bet you had to pay millions of euros didn't you, did you remember to hide the super yacht and all you're private jets this time?

• Haha 3