Your Day Today!

XTreme

What the fuck is wrong with me been up since 05:30 cut my hair trimmed the beard had a shower and breakfast and then gave the shower damn a good clean and now sat here wasting my life typing this crap. Perhaps i'll make the wife a cup of tea and take it up to her or perhaps not as the shock may kill her :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What the fuck is wrong with me been up since 05:30 cut my hair trimmed the beard had a shower and breakfast and then gave the shower damn a good clean and now sat here wasting my life typing this crap. Perhaps i'll make the wife a cup of tea and take it up to her or perhaps not as the shock may kill her :classic_laugh:

It's called man a pause...think you might be due for some hormone replacement therapy..lol

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I am the same mate, it genuinely is an age thing.  I used to blame mine on being a Postman for donkeys years but I am not sure that really is the case as I left Royal Mail in 2014.  🤣

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why were you up at 05.30 on a Saturday ?

• Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

He needed to Trim his beard, have a shower and breakfast.   😉

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Sounds like sort of stuff a lesbian does … 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I haven't a clue and I've had a good nights sleep as well so it's not like i got fed up of being restless or something

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Sounds like sort of stuff a lesbian does … 

Well i can confirm i'm sexually attracted to women so you could be onto something there :littleguy:

• Haha 3

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I haven't a clue and I've had a good nights sleep as well so it's not like i got fed up of being restless or something

Natural body clock I expect. I was like it when I was working, now I don’t drag myself out of bed until 09.00 sometimes 🛌 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Natural body clock I expect. I was like it when I was working, now I don’t drag myself out of bed until 09.00 sometimes 🛌 

I don't normally wake up until 06:30 for work and that's the alarm clocks job because it's rare i'm awake before it starts annoying me 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Probably emptied piss in his bed again!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had a poke around and i think i'm good there

fingering cannoli GIF

I haven't had the pleasure yet of the poke....hoping my luck keeps going...can't imagine of getting this processgure done to me...a specially by a male doctor...fuck no...

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel said:

I haven't had the pleasure yet of the poke....hoping my luck keeps going...can't imagine of getting this processgure done to me...a specially by a male doctor...fuck no...

Not much different from what Billybob does to you in the woods.

• Haha 3

We went to a little bike show in Narbonne yesterday afternoon.  It wasn't huge, but there were a good selection of bikes to look at and sit on. It was local bike dealers, rather than manufacturers displaying the bikes. Mandy is interested in the new Triumph 400X,  so she had a sit on one, which is slightly on the tall side for her, but not ridiculous.  They had the old Himalayan there, which she sat on, but the dealer said that they're getting the new one in fairly soon.  She had a sit on the Ducati Scrambler 800, which she also liked. 

It made quite a nice few hours out, and Mandy is now fired up to get back out on her bike too!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

We are starting the long drive north in an hour , I'll wave to you as we pass @Clive  :wave:

Will you be travelling in the Cube?, 

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

• Haha 5