Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No he just used his head and stayed in the UK where he could earn good coin LOL

That's because he had a job making good money!

I was never that fortunate!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You fuckers need to move to a tidy part of the country my insurance is due next month it's shot up a massive £6 from last year and i'll be querying it before i pay up LOL

image.png.a7b6a5464b4da7472037b06b1cb6ea89.png

My present insurance is with Aviva, looks like I am going back to Bennetts, I was with them the year before last,  till the put my renewal up to £110 😲.....so I went to Aviva, who as you can see did the same trick, Bennetts TPO will do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's because he had a job making good money!

I was never that fortunate!

You would be minted doing your gig here with all the tax benefits available :classic_laugh: I don't know what he done for a living i'll have to ask him, it might have been an inheritance or his wife might be the bread winner

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

My present insurance is with Aviva, looks like I am going back to Bennetts, I was with them the year before last,  till the put my renewal up to £110 😲.....so I went to Aviva, who as you can see did the same trick, Bennetts TPO will do.

I'm getting my insurance through Swinton their farming it out to Aviva, been with them a couple of years now they took over from my last insurance company when they stopped offering insurance on motorcycles. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You would be minted doing your gig here

You're trying to drag me back Fred.......I'm not falling for that trick! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You're trying to drag me back Fred.......I'm not falling for that trick! :classic_laugh:

You're not allowed back anyway.  Part of the brexit deal stipulates no 'Welsh/Dago gingers with dodgy groins '

sad-monkey.gif.1d9e4fb66118ea1918f770c50702590c.gif

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Had a cracking ride on the dog today, we all met at a friends house before setting off, i found his garage quite impressive the twat LOL.

IMG_1856.JPG

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

What a nice garage, put a wine cooler in there, add a nice GS, and I’d never leave.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

What a nice garage, put a wine cooler in there, add a nice GS, and I’d never leave.

It's different culture over here he has an espresso machine in there i don't like either though LOL

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You're not allowed back anyway.  Part of the brexit deal stipulates no 'Welsh/Dago gingers with dodgy groins '

sad-monkey.gif.1d9e4fb66118ea1918f770c50702590c.gif

Self exploding Isis brides can keep trying though
 https://uk.yahoo.com/news/welcome-her-back-bethnal-green-203654133.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Self exploding Isis brides can keep trying though
 https://uk.yahoo.com/news/welcome-her-back-bethnal-green-203654133.html

All her fans over here who say she should be welcomed back should be sent to keep her company and have their uk passports taken way for good .

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

All her fans over here who say she should be welcomed back should be sent to keep her company and have their uk passports taken way for good .

Along with any other defectors especially a certain Spanish one :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Along with any other defectors especially a certain Spanish one :classic_laugh:

You wouldn't last 2 minutes over here you lazy twat!

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What makes you so special that you think i was talking about you :classic_laugh:

Maybe the word "Spanish" gave me a clue?

Peter Sellers Surprise GIF by tylaum

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You wouldn't last 2 minutes over here you lazy twat!

Spanish... dont that translate as lazy twat

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I didn't take any photos of our ride today hoping a few photos or videos will turn up on the TRF page this was our group

428219179_3659416600970337_356724412442455172_n.jpg.b2b66b6c09d8d1377824fe4bf2bcadd6.jpg

Is that a Voge 300 Rally, second in from the right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

It is, looked and worked the same as the Honda, he did have an issue on the second lane, where he damaged the gear lever because the bit that you put you boot on to change gear was fixed and didn't fold, so when he caught it on a rock it snapped off, we bent the end of it to an L shape with a spanner and he was fine the rest of the day. He will be replacing it with a universal one that does have the folding bit

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It is, looked and worked the same as the Honda, he did have an issue on the second lane, where he damaged the gear lever because the bit that you put you boot on to change gear was fixed and didn't fold, so when he caught it on a rock it snapped off, we bent the end of it to an L shape with a spanner and he was fine the rest of the day. He will be replacing it with a universal one that does have the folding bit

Cool.

I was watching a couple of French guys, who made some small modifications to one for off-roading. One of the things they changed was the gear lever, changing it for folding one. They also changed the handlebar levers for some that have a slight flexibility in them. I think that both of the guys are GS1250 riders, but they said that they were surprised on how well it worked off-road. I think that the stock tyres aren't much good, so they said that they're going to swap them for some decent off-road rubber soon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tango said:

I would love one of them, lot of capability for the money.   

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Saul said:

One of the French guys on the video said something about that they've been on sale and quite popular in Spain for a couple of years now and he's not heard anything too bad about them. 

This guy has taken his on some reasonable trips.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Saul said:

£3700 for one here, Only time will tell if this new strain of Chinese bikes are reliable and if they are i think every other manufacturer will have to take a serious look at what their selling their bikes for, although you will always have the die hard brand fans 

• Like 2